Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

TNL

by Skarp » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:08 am

3 blind mice wrote:He has not been convicted of anything...leave him alone. He knows the game of softball and really instructs the girls, unlike other SD travel organizations. Get over it people, if you don't like him, don't play for him, but shut up already, move on and quit persecuting him. JMO

Not to nitpick, but "shut up" is not an opinion. It's a command. To which the typical heybucket response is "bl*w me." Just fyi.
Last edited by Skarp on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:11 am

oh no here we go again, any chance of rephrasing that, Skarp how about a little pig Latin
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Skarp » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:24 am

NumeroUno wrote:oh no here we go again, any chance of rephrasing that, Skarp how about a little pig Latin

How 'bout an asterisk?
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by bn2themountain » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:41 am

Spazsdad wrote:
bn2themountain wrote:
3 blind mice wrote:He has not been convicted of anything...leave him alone. He knows the game of softball and really instructs the girls, unlike other SD travel organizations. Get over it people, if you don't like him, don't play for him, but shut up already, move on and quit persecuting him. JMO

ding ding ding, we have a winner !

Maybe you should change your screen name to:
bn2themountain&drankthekoolaid

There may be some innocent people in prison but I bet there are a heck of a lot more guilty ones walking the streets.

What, you don't believe in our fine judicial system ?
bn2themountain

by sportzjunky » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:34 am

Skarp wrote:

Not to nitpick, but "shut up" is not an opinion. It's a command. To which the typical heybucket response is "bl*w me." Just fyi.

That is classic. and the "march is positive post month" is hysterical also. This is what happens when you bag the "best of..." posts. Personally I like them and thought they were good for the site. I read all of those and not one on the "who will win the Bom,ber TX tourney".... Over 300 posts in about 8 threads in the Pub and all very friendly. How much policing and simmering was was done in those posts?? LMAO. There is one common denominator though... SKARP!!! We all have been SKARP'D!
The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure.
These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
- Vince Lombardi
sportzjunky

by SunnySanDiego » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:46 am

I have my DD on the team already. I was just wondering how others felt about TNL. I know all about Chris' run in with the law. Innocent until proven Guilty. I have noticed that other coaches do not like him very much. Has it always been that way?
SunnySanDiego

by bn2themountain » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:38 am

SunnySanDiego wrote:I have my DD on the team already. I was just wondering how others felt about TNL. I know all about Chris' run in with the law. Innocent until proven Guilty. I have noticed that other coaches do not like him very much. Has it always been that way?

My Daughter went to the tryouts and had a good time. She liked how she was treated and commented about how organized it was. I know have heard mostly good things about their program. Eventually, she stayed with her original team, but it was a tough choice.
bn2themountain

by thetruth » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:34 pm

bn2themountain wrote:
SunnySanDiego wrote:I have my DD on the team already. I was just wondering how others felt about TNL. I know all about Chris' run in with the law. Innocent until proven Guilty. I have noticed that other coaches do not like him very much. Has it always been that way?

My Daughter went to the tryouts and had a good time. She liked how she was treated and commented about how organized it was. I know have heard mostly good things about their program. Eventually, she stayed with her original team, but it was a tough choice.

I guess some people just do not like their daughters showering with their coach
:roll:
thetruth

by softballwhatsup » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:31 pm

let's all just give all this posting crap up for Lent!
softballwhatsup

by SSdad » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:53 pm

softballwhatsup wrote:let's all just give all this posting crap up for Lent!

Give up the Bucket for Lent......Whatcha talking about Willis?
Attachments
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (14.22 KiB) Viewed 4310 times
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

PreviousNext

Return to CA