Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

TNL

by 3 blind mice » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:29 pm

He has not been convicted of anything...leave him alone. He knows the game of softball and really instructs the girls, unlike other SD travel organizations. Get over it people, if you don't like him, don't play for him, but shut up already, move on and quit persecuting him. JMO
3 blind mice

by Ace » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:29 pm

NumeroUno wrote:Please lets not start this again...

March is positive post month

Then what am i supossed to do for 30 days?!?! Goto Eteamz!?
"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."
Ace

by simmerdown » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:42 pm

SunnySanDiego wrote:Thoughts about The Next Level Organization? ;)

Hey, didn't a parent of TNL ask for this? Shut up already? Move on? Come on, don't you think you should be barking at SunnySD not at the people who responded to his post? Could you please PM him for all of us and fill him in with all the details so we don't have go through all of that again this year?
simmerdown

by YellowBalls » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:51 pm

It's still February..
YellowBalls

by All-American SB » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 am

Is anyone going to call this post on "fishing".

1. Asks about TNL
2. Acts like not associated with team
3. Then refers to team as "we"

Better ways to pump your team.
All-American SB

by 3 blind mice » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:15 am

for the record..I am not a TNL parent.
3 blind mice

by bn2themountain » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:14 am

3 blind mice wrote:He has not been convicted of anything...leave him alone. He knows the game of softball and really instructs the girls, unlike other SD travel organizations. Get over it people, if you don't like him, don't play for him, but shut up already, move on and quit persecuting him. JMO

ding ding ding, we have a winner !
bn2themountain

by NumeroUno » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:39 am

simmerdown wrote:
SunnySanDiego wrote:Thoughts about The Next Level Organization? ;)

Hey, didn't a parent of TNL ask for this? Shut up already? Move on? Come on, don't you think you should be barking at SunnySD not at the people who responded to his post? Could you please PM him for all of us and fill him in with all the details so we don't have go through all of that again this year?

Simmerdown I know nothingk :) feel free to do your bucket duty and send that pm if you wish
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:42 am

Ace wrote:

Then what am i supossed to do for 30 days?!?! Goto Eteamz!?

who you kidding ACE eteamz would put you to sleep, I'm am sure their are plenty of other things on here to keep you in I mean out of trouble :)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by bunt-n-run » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 am

3 blind mice wrote:He has not been convicted of anything...leave him alone. He knows the game of softball and really instructs the girls, unlike other SD travel organizations. Get over it people, if you don't like him, don't play for him, but shut up already, move on and quit persecuting him. JMO

Easy there 3BM, as you can read, nobody really wants to start this up again.....but he OP did ask the question. If you had followed this a while back, you would know that there is no easy way to answer without giving more than giving an arguable opinion. You obviously have yours and, if you feel good about it, good for you. I, for one, don't want to beat on that horse any longer either.

SunnySD...I would simply recomend that you research your organization on this sight. You will have to come up with the answer to your question yourself. JMO
bunt-n-run

PreviousNext

Return to CA