Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Firecrackers 96

by DodgerBlue's » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:11 pm

DodgerBlue's

by AM Softball » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:20 pm

OK, so reading the last post we have a few options. I say everyone votes.

After readng the first post, this is:

A: A disgruntled parent
B: Someone starting some normal HB nonsense
C: Someone from the organization trying to keep their name out there
D: Brackeologist
E: Charlie Hough (he's really trying to fool everyone into not thinking it's him by leaving his daughter, one of the best hitters on the team, off the list! LOL)
F: K-Mom

Although I am joking around, when you list 6 players or so on a list of the "good players", how do you think the other players feel? That's kinda mean to me. Poor choice, whoever it was. I vote either A or B or probably E! :)
Last edited by AM Softball on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM Softball

by goodeye » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:43 pm

comingdown wrote:So I am hearing that the Firecrackers 96 are not playing friendlies for a little while... Apparently, the coach does not believe the team is good enough to play right now. I have seen them play many times, along with the other top teams, and this is what I see.....

* (#2) One of the best pitcher in 12U, great instincts, very tough to beat.
* (#26) One of the best catchers in 12U, gun for an arm, good instincts, hits for avg. and power.
* (#12) One of the best middle infielders in 12U, great arm, good instincts, big bat!
* (#5) One of the best 1st basemen in 12U, good instincts, very consistant good hitter, that hits for power and avg.
* (#7) Decent catcher, but a great 2nd basemen, good instincts at 2nd base, good hitter.
* (#44) One of the best pitchers in 12U, doesn't play enough!

The point is that this is a great team, with great talent.... I wouldn't push the panic button if I was their coach. This team is going to be just fine....

Maybe this is the parent of #44??
goodeye

by AM Softball » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:44 pm

goodeye wrote:
comingdown wrote:So I am hearing that the Firecrackers 96 are not playing friendlies for a little while... Apparently, the coach does not believe the team is good enough to play right now. I have seen them play many times, along with the other top teams, and this is what I see.....

* (#2) One of the best pitcher in 12U, great instincts, very tough to beat.
* (#26) One of the best catchers in 12U, gun for an arm, good instincts, hits for avg. and power.
* (#12) One of the best middle infielders in 12U, great arm, good instincts, big bat!
* (#5) One of the best 1st basemen in 12U, good instincts, very consistant good hitter, that hits for power and avg.
* (#7) Decent catcher, but a great 2nd basemen, good instincts at 2nd base, good hitter.
* (#44) One of the best pitchers in 12U, doesn't play enough!

The point is that this is a great team, with great talent.... I wouldn't push the panic button if I was their coach. This team is going to be just fine....

Maybe this is the parent of #44??

Well, that is the coaches daughter....
AM Softball

by CharlieHough » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:04 pm

OK, so reading the last post we have a few options. I say everyone votes.

After readng the first post, this is:

A: A disgruntled parent
B: Someone starting some normal HB nonsense
C: Someone from the organization trying to keep their name out there
D: Brackeologist
E: Charlie Hough (he's really trying to fool everyone into not thinking it's him by leaving his daughter, one of the best hitters on the team, off the list! LOL)
F: K-Mom

Although I am joking around, when you list 6 players or so on a list of the "good players", how do you think the other players feel? That's kinda mean to me. Poor choice, whoever it was. I vote either A or B or probably E! :)

C'mon now.....I'm an open book.

With DD"S being a 96' Firecracker and a 97' AA's -Palomino...AM Softball is not giving me love anytime soon! LOL

K-Mom....that's the best!

I vote B....maybe Numero Uno can forward the email account associated with Comingdown....Big Brother is watching!
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by NumeroUno » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Charlie H when people sign up for heybucket they don't always give the correct info. In fact I think it is about 99% of the time they don't give the correct info. Did you put all your correct info in? Believe me I would like to find out who some of you are. :lol:
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Killer Rabbit » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Believe me I would like to find out who some of you are.
:lol:

Believe me...the fantasy is better than the reality. :lol:
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by geterdone » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Good luck this season Firecrackers!
geterdone

by SoftballG » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:20 am

artomatic wrote:
txfpcoach wrote:
artomatic wrote:so...you're the old guy in the trenchcoat hanging around the fields watching their kids and documenting their #'s and positions?
weird.

Trench coat? I thought those old guys rolled in pink mini skirts and high heels in Socal. Who has the picture?
:o

here you go...
http://www.heybucket.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1766

WTH?
SoftballG

by artomatic » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:34 am

SoftballG wrote:
artomatic wrote:
txfpcoach wrote:
artomatic wrote:so...you're the old guy in the trenchcoat hanging around the fields watching their kids and documenting their #'s and positions?
weird.

Trench coat? I thought those old guys rolled in pink mini skirts and high heels in Socal. Who has the picture?
:o

here you go...
http://www.heybucket.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1766

WTH?

If you aren't familiar with the shim pics, here's the original post:
http://www.heybucket.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1752
yeah, everyone there was saying "WTH?", or something like that, too...
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA