Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Who is "Bracketologist?" affiliated with ?

by upurbox » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:46 pm

O.K., I HEAR ALOT OF MUMBO-JUMBO ABOUT WHO BRACKETOLOGIST IS AFFILIATED WITH. IT'S TIME TO VOICE YOUR THOUGHTS.....I'LL GO FIRST
MY GUESS IS .........................CORONA ANGELS :idea:
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by NumeroUno » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:50 pm

He has no kids that play and was hired by the bucket for his softball bracketeering expertise
pinocchio.png
pinocchio.png (51.83 KiB) Viewed 8636 times
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Luv_SC » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:57 pm

I am a CA Parent and do not believe that he or she is a CA Parent. I say it is a Firecracker 12U parent.
Luv_SC

by upurbox » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:57 pm

NumeroUno wrote:He has no kids that play and was hired by the bucket for his softball bracketeering expertise
pinocchio.png

LOL....IS THAT ARTO ON THE END YOUR LIES YELLING AT YOU & SCOLDING YOU AGAIN... :lol:
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by upurbox » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:03 pm

Luv_SC wrote:I am a CA Parent and do not believe that he or she is a CA Parent. I say it is a Firecracker 12U parent.

I LOVE IT...."NOT US"...AND PASS THE BUCK.....WHOS NEXT :lol: :lol:
upurbox

by Demonboy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Definitely a 12U parent.
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by LA FAMILIA » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:24 pm

I don't care if is affiliated to someone. the think that I care is how he or she does to track all the teams or just believe in the B>>S>> that other coaches say about the teams, any way he or she waste a lot of time doing this job so you still got my credit for it. :D ;) :arrow:
LA FAMILIA

by Killer Rabbit » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:21 pm

LA FAMILIA wrote:I don't care if is affiliated to someone. the think that I care is how he or she does to track all the teams or just believe in the B>>S>> that other coaches say about the teams, any way he or she waste a lot of time doing this job so you still got my credit for it. :D ;) :arrow:

Yeah, what he said...I think...
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by True Student » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:16 pm

I like this topic because there is still alot of teams missing from his or her list. Im guessing coaches are the ones calling in with the info. Maybe a little to much bragging going on is my guess, or is this he or she at games?
True Student

by Rich » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:27 pm

What will be fun is to see how close the poll is after all is said and done. There has been quite a bit of movement in his poll and we are only in January. Whether he is on or way off, there is some good info on a lot of teams!
Rich

Next

Return to CA