Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

"AA "TOYS FOR TOTS....LET'S PICKEM TOP 3 TO FINISH IN 12U

by upurbox » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:46 pm

1ST CA REBELS
2ND OCBB
3RD P.SURGE

AMY DID PLENTY OF HOMEWORK @ CHINO HILLS, HOPEFULLY IT PAYS OFF ;)

Chttp://www.eteamz.com/americanathletic ... /handouts/
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by bracketologist » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:01 pm

upurbox wrote:1ST CA REBELS
2ND OCBB
3RD P.SURGE

Ok Chino Hills killed me (I don't want to talk about it), but I was spot on for TCS (OC Wildcats vs Crunch in Finals)

1. CA Rebels
2. OC BB - Jesse
3. OC Wildcats 96
3. Corona Angels Lock

If the CA96 K lose to OCBB Jesse, it would be good for the tourney if they end up third in pool!
bracketologist

by upurbox » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:11 pm

bracketologist wrote:
upurbox wrote:1ST CA REBELS
2ND OCBB
3RD P.SURGE

Ok Chino Hills killed me (I don't want to talk about it), but I was spot on for TCS (OC Wildcats vs Crunch in Finals)

1. CA Rebels
2. OC BB - Jesse
3. OC Wildcats 96
3. Corona Angels Lock

If the CA96 K lose to OCBB Jesse, it would be good for the tourney if they end up third in pool!

WOW, YOU DON'T HAVE CA96K OR P.SURGE IN THE FINAL 3....INTRESTING :shock:
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by rediman » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Hey, Rebels are a safe bet since they won't see much competition (according to the "top teams list) until they reach the finals. By then, CA K, OC Jesse, PS96, Nemesis, AA, etc. will have knocked each other off, one will survive and then have to face an unexerted (is that a word?) Rebels team. Can't wait for this nail biter.
rediman

by AM Softball » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:51 pm

Winning any tournament is tough for any team. No tournament is a cake walk because there are too many variables involved: showing up to play, injuries, umpires, the draw, luck. Any team can be beaten on any given day, regardless of their rank.

PS Sometimes "not playing anyone" doesn't help a team because when they do have to play "someone", the pitching is faster than what they have seen, and they struggle (timing). This also works te other way. You see all the fast pitching and the slower, offspeed pitcher can cause havoc to these top teams.
AM Softball

by Under the Radar » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:31 am

AM Softball wrote:Winning any tournament is tough for any team. No tournament is a cake walk because there are too many variables involved: showing up to play, injuries, umpires, the draw, luck. Any team can be beaten on any given day, regardless of their rank.

PS Sometimes "not playing anyone" doesn't help a team because when they do have to play "someone", the pitching is faster than what they have seen, and they struggle (timing). This also works te other way. You see all the fast pitching and the slower, offspeed pitcher can cause havoc to these top teams.

From what I can see there are 7 teams in this who have all won tournaments this Fall maybe 8?
The teams that have not won are not the worst out there either. Looks to be a pretty tough Tourney no matter where you are seated.
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:01 am

Under the Radar wrote:
AM Softball wrote:Winning any tournament is tough for any team. No tournament is a cake walk because there are too many variables involved: showing up to play, injuries, umpires, the draw, luck. Any team can be beaten on any given day, regardless of their rank.

From what I can see there are 7 teams in this who have all won tournaments this Fall maybe 8?
The teams that have not won are not the worst out there either. Looks to be a pretty tough Tourney no matter where you are seated.

No offense U T R but with that avatar it is hard to take you serious :D
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by bracketologist » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:01 am

Under the Radar wrote:

Agree! The correction to the brackets (moving the D3 seed) was the right thing to do. The change did potentially increase the entrainment value of the tourney and does gives the Rebels (or Pool A top seed) a path to the Championship that would equal that of the Firecrackers in Chino.

So let's all grab some popcorn and go out and watch some potentially great quarterfinal match ups.... to bad all the games are at 1:15pm on Sun .... don't know how I can watch four games at the same time!

PS. If the top teams hold form (no upsets).... the road to the championship is much tougher than Chino (i.e., each side of the bracket will have to beat 3 top ten teams - to win the tourney).
bracketologist

by Under the Radar » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:17 am

NumeroUno wrote:
Under the Radar wrote:

No offense U T R but with that avatar it is hard to take you serious :D

I know I am not pretty they say I look like my mother while my brother looks like my Father..
Attachments
a13oh6.jpg
Drake & Josh
a13oh6.jpg (95.67 KiB) Viewed 6025 times
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Clean_up » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:43 pm

AMEN
Clean_up

Next

Return to CA