Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

AZ

14U TOP 10 TEAM RANKING (Arizona) UPDATED–Feb 3, 2010

by Politico » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 pm

The 14U AZ Rankings are Backup :shock: - see you all when the HS kids get back.
Politico

by NumeroUno » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:06 pm

welcome back we were worried about you :)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:25 pm

96Coach wrote::lol: Sorry i'm not a good speller when I type fast. I by no means think he isn't a bad coach. I think he is a great coach, I just thought it was a great recruiting tool. I also beleive that my daughter can play for any of the 14u teams. she has been recruited by many of them.

Didn't check this post for a bit and was worried about Politico too..glad he's back...but now I see why he might have left in the first place....!!

Everybody is critical of everything written..the guy takes the time to put it together and most of the time is spot on...as noted...!!!

These ranking are Subjective...?
Generally they are to teams at the bottom...!!
Try scoreboard...

3rd tier team is going to bite some 1st tier team in the butt..?
Yea...and I have some beach front property in Yuma...

My kid has been recruited by the best..? , but I choose to keep her on a 3rd tier team..?
Generally said by many a parent....
THE MAD-DOG99

by Smiley » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:28 pm

az.fever22 wrote:
These rankings are subjective, yes we are considered a 3rd tier team at this point, that's ok with me, overlook us and it will bite them in the but.

If a team wants a pickup player local or out of state as long as they within the rules it's ok. If you team (3rd tier at best) does not want to that's ok also. As far as Hotshots Spring team you are off by a couple of miles. Coach not a trophy chaser, just a good coach. Go check out one of his practices and maybe you will learn something.

Also butt is with 2 t's.

Here is a little lesson from which you can learn: If you want to be critical of another's spelling, syntax, and/or grammar, you should take a bit of care with your own. For example, "as long as they within the rules" is ghetto speak that violates at least two rules of basic grammar. "If you team . . . does not want" has the same problems.

Go check out an English class and maybe you will learn something.
Smiley

by Smiley » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Just because some kids are playing school ball there is no reason for everyone to just shut down. What is the latest info on 14U? Tournaments are continuing. Why does 12U have all the fun? How about some good smack talk between the 96 teams (and Householder) who are playing?
Smiley

by Fever95Dad » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Hard to guage what's going on right now while the top 14U players are still in HS but looking at the Message board it looks like there will be some changes (player movement is happening) from the top teams over the next few weeks or so.

It will be interesting to see where everyone is going to try and qualify for Nationals and if not were they end up playing at the end of the year.

See you all next month some time, can't wait!
Fever95Dad

by softballbandit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:27 am

Looking forward to the TCS this weekend playing AZHS97, AZ Suncats, and AZ Vipers.
DW96
softballbandit

by AZ96Dad » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Looking forward to the TCS event there is nobody in it....except for the 12U Hotshots and AZ Ice otherwise the tournament is full of "B" type teams. On the other hand their have been some good friendlies put together and some solid showings out there, I think Hotshots 96 are running one this weekend as well as one down in Casa Grande with some good competition.

It is interesting how teams seem to be getting away from some of these tournaments and using the friendlies to prepare for their summer travel months.
AZ96Dad

by Tucsonsoftballparent » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:33 am

The Hotshots are hosting friendly games in NW Phoenix this weekend. I think there will be a strong field of teams attending. I know DT 96, AZ 96 Cats and AZ Aztecs from Tucson are playing. Recent friendlies have been very competive (teams seem to have been focusing on a win rather than experimenting with lineups) so this weekend should give the 14U Division an idea how teams are stacking up. I would be great to hear comments about the games/teams next week.
Tucsonsoftballparent

by AZ96Dad » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:11 am

Hey any updates from this weekends friendly? Heard AZ Cats 96 showed really well only losing one game to Desert Gemz. I know Desert Thunder, Cats and Hotshots were playing on Saturday who all was out there on Sunday besides Cats and Desert Gemz.
AZ96Dad

Previous

Return to AZ