Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Jamboree tomorrow

What's on your mind?

by Kat » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Softball Jamboree is tomorrow, my DD is gone at state basketball accepting an award for State Academic Team.

I am going to see how the high school team fairs....and no I do not have a life outside of DD's sports. The freshman pitcher is looking good throwing and at bat. She hit one otf yesterday off my DD....the new coach had her throw a high inside changeup....and there it went!!!
Kat

by NumeroUno » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:33 pm

Kat,

Where is the Softball Jamboree?
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by wadeintothem » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:56 am

I got the last 3 games of a HS tourney today including the championship. Hopefully all the parents are nice and serene for the finals and championship, tired from the 3 days.. not really into it, nonchalant even..

Hey! It could happen!
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by Kat » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:43 am

NumeroUno wrote:Kat,

Where is the Softball Jamboree?

Richland, Washington. Sure wish my DD was playing, not that I am not proud of them getting State Academic team I am but sure wish I was watching her and the team. Especially since I will miss her first two games and she was recently asked to play in a basketball game called the Media Classic. Its a team sponsored by our local Newspaper playing against a rival newspaper. Its a team made of all stars all different classifications. She will play the weekend I am gone......good thing I like my old man and racing otherwise I might cancel out and go watch the kid!!
Kat

Return to Fastpitch Discussions