Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Balanced RT

What's on your mind?

by mayhemdad » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:17 pm

I too found it interesting.The guy selling them is from Indiana and also sells the RT.Give him a call maybe he is just doing pre orders or something.
mayhemdad

by NumeroUno » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:26 pm

I talked to Wally from Anderson last week, he is the guy that took over Nate's job. He said that they were real close to finishing the testing of the bats, might be out this week. How many times have you heard that, the testing is almost done? Does anyone have a picture of this bat?

I heard that this bat is so good you don't even need to practice, three warm up swings and you will be hitting over 500.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:35 pm

You might want to stick to the Pheonix
premium.html
NumeroUno

by heybucket » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:06 pm

Wally@Anderson wrote:Its the TechZilla FP. If you listen, you can hear its foot steps... :shock: Its at ASA being tested and we should know the results soon :D Stay tuned...

Wally I was at Concordia university for my DD's practice a couple of weeks back, and they had some green rocketechs in the dugout are those the new rocketechs?
Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them
heybucket

by NumeroUno » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:10 pm

heybucket wrote:
Wally@Anderson wrote:Its the TechZilla FP. If you listen, you can hear its foot steps... :shock: Its at ASA being tested and we should know the results soon :D Stay tuned...

Wally I was at Concordia university for my DD's practice a couple of weeks back, and they had some green rocketechs in the dugout are these the new rocketechs?

I wonder if those are the new Andersons or those green bats could be slow pitch bats
premium.html
NumeroUno

by 2bucketdad » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:56 am

I'm doing pre sales too, just send me $300.00 and you will go on my waiting list. ;)
2bucketdad

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions