Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Monster Players

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:15 pm

Okay, we have been up and running since the middle of December 2007. We have over 700 registered members and as many guests. I have watched a lot of games and have seen numerous MONSTER PLAYERS but we only have one monster player posted. No one wants to brag but if your DD throws a no no or a perfect game, or she has a huge weekend at the dish let us know about it. Let these girls get a little recognition for all their hard work. Send us a picture or just write something up for all of us to acknowledge her outstanding job. Who is going to be first?

Don't forget to check out the great deals from Google by clicking those Google Ads.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Ritalin » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:41 pm

This is dangerous ground, NumeroUno. I don't think too many people will expose their dd to all the stimulating love and nuturing that is expressed on this board.
Ritalin

by NumeroUno » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:26 pm

The Monster Players Forum is not and will not be a chat or message area. Would everyone rather have us close this forum from our members so only the moderators can post. You send us your monster player, we post it for you and everyone else can read it and enjoy it. If Coaches want to post a Monster Player from their team they must get permission from the players parent. How about some input?
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by DonnieS » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:10 pm

How about this for a start. My younger kid plays on a team call the "8"s. We are in championship game of the teams first tournament. Top of the last, we are up by 1, other team has two kids on base, 2nd and 3rd, one away. My kid throws a meatball - the hitter drives it deep into center, the kids at 2nd and 3rd break for home, the speedster at center gets under the ball properly, has a double play in her lap, drops the ball. A kid scores - we finish the inning - without scoring and now we have to go into ITB. The CF's heart is broken, the game should be over, now maybe we will lose the tournament. In the bottom of the 9th, that same kid steps up and hits walk-off single - the awesome thing about this is she did not get down on herself, she kept her head in the game where her team needed her and came through for her team. That to me is a monster player.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Fastpitch Discussions