DD swings 31/21 -10 CF3 Black.
Thinking of moving to the 33/21 -12 Miken Rain?????

NumeroUno wrote:I saw one last week, I do not think they are on the market yet but I could be wrong. Jumping 2 inches seems like a lot and the -12 might tell me that bat won't have a lot of pop. A lot of cheap bats for rec ball are -12's, easier for weaker kids to swing.
The bat I swung was real nice and felt great I am curious to see what kind of pop that bat has. I heard that they were going to be close to $300 so it does not seem to be a bat designed for rec players. Has anyone hit this bat yet?

NumeroUno wrote:I saw one last week, I do not think they are on the market yet but I could be wrong. Jumping 2 inches seems like a lot and the -12 might tell me that bat won't have a lot of pop. A lot of cheap bats for rec ball are -12's, easier for weaker kids to swing.
The bat I swung was real nice and felt great I am curious to see what kind of pop that bat has. I heard that they were going to be close to $300 so it does not seem to be a bat designed for rec players. Has anyone hit this bat yet?
NumeroUno wrote:I think you should go up one size at a time a 32 22 08 or earlier are great bats. I really like that white and purple Stealth but they are getting an arm and leg for them.
With a pitcher that throws hard and you have a -12 it will come with a lot of sting.
Demarini -10 or -8 is a great bat
I still like the pop of a Rocketech but they take a while to get use to.
No one has ever made a bat with as much pop as a 04 Rocketech