Fastpitch Discussions

The best bat grip on the market

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:24 pm

absdad wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:
How about a picture of it
:D

The gear bag is in the truck, and the truck is buried in snow... maybe tomorrow sometime. :)

no worries :) let us know how the grip bounces back after being frozen

pro baseball players are putting these grips on their wood bats
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Tater » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Snow? brrrrrrrr, I know it was cold this past Sunday when I had my team practice. Some of the kids didn't wear their shorts because it only got up to 65. They won't have that problem this weekend since it will be in the low 70's :)

Just one more reason the Super Bowl should be in San Diego every year!

Yes, major league players are using the grip, NCAA players are using the grip and high school players are using the grip...we want to grip all bats with the help of Hey Bucket!!!
Tater

by handsinsidetheball » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:39 am

DD got hers in the mail yesterday. Hoping to get in on tonight after practice. Will post a pic when it's done.

DD is super excited. We ordered the clear and customed designed. It will be on going on a new Easton Rival.
handsinsidetheball
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tater » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Just picked up another endorsement, the head coach of the Mississippi State University!

"The new Tater Grips are just super--our players like the durability, and feel of this grip. With the number of swings we take everyday in practice we are constantly having to put new wraps on our bats. This new Tater Grip last forever! In addition we can personalize each bat for our players. A great new product!!"

Jay Miller
Head Softball Coach
Mississippi State University
Tater

by NumeroUno » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:28 am

:D
premium.html
NumeroUno

by BAM2 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Hey Uno,

Thanks for the grips. I finally got around to it after having it for about two months.
Their awesome. The paper that came with it didn't go through my printer very well, but printed it out on normal copier paper, and all is well.
My daughter can't wait to show Tony, I did "PLAY WITH HONOR" with the Firecracker guy at the top.. Way to cool
Thanks again. I'll have to pick up a couple more. I'll take a pic a post as soon as I can.
BAM2
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:52 pm

BAM2 wrote:Hey Uno,

Thanks for the grips. I finally got around to it after having it for about two months.
Their awesome. The paper that came with it didn't go through my printer very well, but printed it out on normal copier paper, and all is well.
My daughter can't wait to show Tony, I did "PLAY WITH HONOR" with the Firecracker guy at the top.. Way to cool
Thanks again. I'll have to pick up a couple more. I'll take a pic a post as soon as I can.

I would love to see it.
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Cruiser Dad » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:22 pm

We just put one of these on my DD's cage bat and she loves it and we have noticed a very nice improvement in power. Plus she has taken off her batting gloves in the cage for the first time and says the Tatergrip with no gloves feels wonderful. Just ordered another one for the game bat. Thanks for providing the link to buy the grips.

Thanks,
Mike
Cruiser Dad

by NumeroUno » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Designed by Bam2

Play with Honor Worth Firecrackers.jpg
Play with Honor Worth Firecrackers.jpg (41.1 KiB) Viewed 4661 times

This picture does not justify how cool this grip is.
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NoSkillzSoftball » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:28 pm

I did one with my DD's team logo. Looks pretty slick and she loves the grip. Would be cool to see them offer a high gloss upgrade for a few bucks. Be nice if the color popped (not sure if it is possible through the grip though).

DD loves it though.
NoSkillzSoftball

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions