yep what type?
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by absdad » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:44 am

NumeroUno wrote:
absdad wrote:Hey Uno, can I get another one? :D

yep what type?

Clear please. I'll send you another email. Thanks.
absdad

by Tater » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:26 pm

The great thing about the grip is that if some players like and need bigger handles than what the bats come with. The best company out there that works on this is www.gripsize.com. This is with Reggie Smith and some other high level players from the PGA and MLB that have developed this grip concept to improve hitting. They work with players to get them the right size grip for their hand size. We have worked with them to have our grips go over whatever size tape they build up their players grips to be. The Tater Grip will mold down to whatever is on the bat. If it can get over the knob, it will go over anything that you have on the handle and just shrink to it. Check out the Gripsize website and you can see more of what they are doing.

Hope that helps.
Tater

by NumeroUno » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 pm

We have plenty of grips in stock, every grip we sold we have recieved positive feed back. Get your grip from us today, $20 for the clear ones you can custom design and a solid color for $15

go to http://www.tatergrip.com and see how much they sell for then come back and buy it here because we will save you $$$$

Your DD will love this grip I promise you :D

PM me or send me an email to tatergrip@aol.com
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:23 pm

NumeroUno wrote:Have you seen the new Tater Grip, these are the coolest and best grips I have seen.

They last a lot longer than the wrap on grip.

You can get a solid color grip or you can make a custom grip.

You can go the the tater grip web site and design a custom grip just for you. Team name your name an American flag etc. It is very easy to do and very easy to design and install.

http://www.tatergrip.com/Home_Page.html

You can buy them from heybucket and save money

You will love the feel of this grip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWa2ig9s1vw

The clear ones are $24.99 plus shipping if you buy them from the Tater grip website.

If you order them from Heybucket they are $20.00 for the clear ones including shipping and $15 for the solid colors including shipping

PM me or email at tatergrip@aol.com for more details :D

We have Blue, Black, Clear - (that you can customize) and really cool white grips
premium.html
NumeroUno

by absdad » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:23 am

My dd had her phenix with the clear tatergrip on it at a college slapping clinic this weekend. At one point, one of the players used it in a demonstration. After the clinic, two of the players teaching the clinic, and the team manager came over and were asking about it, where we got it, etc. Tatergrips in the Big12? Could be.. :mrgreen:
Ordered a 2nd one for the dd's cage bat. Unbelievable amount of grip. These things rock.
absdad

by ontheblack » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:20 am

Tater, are you going to be at the baseball expo this weekend?
ontheblack

by Tater » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:19 am

Yes, we will be there this weekend so stop on by. This is a great forum for our product and I endorse this site because it is the grass roots type of site that really gets the feedback from the users. Our grip is on several universities across the country so it doesn't surprise me to see this in the Big 12. If you know a ball player, regardless of age or ability, this grip can help improve your game as well as make your bat your 'own'!

Please stop by and say hi if you are coming. We will be near the Gonzalez Sports Academy booth.

Bill
Tater

by NumeroUno » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:28 pm

:D
premium.html
NumeroUno

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions