Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

The best bat grip on the market

What's on your mind?

by Tater » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:14 am

This will be hitting the airways this week! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdiPRAEhYio
Tater

by BAM2 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Hey Uno,
Thanks again, her grip was a hit at the Valentine's Nemesis Tournament.
Daughters Grip was the one with a picture of her and her sister, with the Play With Honor.
Anyway she hit a bomb over left center, asker her later "How was the Tarter Grip" her reply with a big smile "Thanks Tater" priceless.....

I still need 4more:)
BAM2
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:30 pm

I just ordered more clear grps, I should have them tomorrow
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by littleballofhate » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:00 am

Uno,

I need to tell Hb a story about the great customer service of Tater Grips. I ordered the grips and waited a while due to bad weather in Texas to receive them. When I finally received the grips (1) White, (1) Black, I went ahead and put the black one on first. I put it on at 5:30 pm, checked it at 6, made sure it was in the right place and left it. I got up the next morning at 5:30 and the grip had barely shrunk.

When I got to work I emailed the great people at Tater Grip and was contacted within 2 hours. They said to check it again when I get home. I got home checked the grip again and it had shrunk some, but not all the way. Craig Pollard at Tater Grip said that he is sending another free of charge, but to continue to watch the grip. I received the original grips on 2/9 and the Black Grip finally shrunk to size on 2/13!! They had started to send another, plus a return box so that they could test the grip. They were the best people to work with. He never questioned why and was truly concerned about their product. It was very reassuring to know that they have great customer service! Even after contacting Craig Pollard last night, they still sent another grip! That's just unbelievable!

Long story short, Tater Grip (Craig Pollard) was in constant contact with me about this grip. I let Craig know last night that the black grip finally shrunk. He said no worries and to keep the ones in route and hand them out to some teammates! I will gladly do that and I will continue to referr them to everyone I know in the softball community in Texas! They are good people Uno! The white one went the oldest's Demarini and she loves it! Now she says she wished she would have ordered the clear.. :o Some girls just can't make up their mind!!

Sincerely,

Littleballofhate :D
littleballofhate

by NumeroUno » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Order here:
tater_grip.html
premium.html
NumeroUno

by crazytigr » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:17 pm

I ordered and paid for a tater grip through this site but have yet to receive any kind of email confirmation.
crazytigr

by NumeroUno » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:20 pm

did you order them through heybucket or directly through tater grip ?

send me an email to tatergrip@aol.com if you ordered them through the bucket and let me know what you ordered and what email address you use for pay pal
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:07 am

If your DD swings a Demarini a white grip is a must. Beside these grips being the best grip on the market and having the best feel of any grip on the market the white grips look real sharp with the Demarini.

I put on a couple grips at a tourney last Saturday, the girls used the bats on Sunday and everyone loved it. I'm not blowing smoke these grips are Top Notch
premium.html
NumeroUno

by JustBob » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:21 pm

I just put the grip on my DD's bat last night and it worked great but how long does the smell last?? Daughter said her hands had that smell on them all morning. I am sure it will go away but please let me know how long it takes. Thanks..
JustBob

by Tater » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Yes, the smell will go away. I have applied hundreds if not thousands of grips over the past year and the smell will fade after a while. It is not as bad when you are outside and start to use it. Once she starts cracking hits the smell will be a distant memory :) Hope she enjoys it!
Tater

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions