Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Work or Softball?

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Work or Softball, well that is a no brainer. I headed out to Cal State Fullerton to watch some college games today and what a great day of softball it was.

I watched Arizona tear into Florida State beating them 13-2 #28 Lindsey Sisk pitched a great game for the Wildcats and I was impressed with the Seminoles pitcher Terese Gober but the cats bats were on fire.

The second game for AZ was against the might Wolverines from Michigan. AZ lost 2-0. It was 0-0 in the 6th when the Wildcats made an error and the next girl up hit one out off Mowatt and that was that, game over..

I also watched some of the Fresno State vs Illinois, Fresno State vs Michigan, Illinois vs Arizona State and enjoyed every minute of it.

The Worth people were there all set up showing off their new 2008 products, I am not sure if you have seen the new Worth Gloves but they are sweet. You might want to save your money and buy a new Worth Mutant bat they have a ton of pop and will not be available after June 30th but will be grand fathered in.

Those of you that are taking the weekend off to celebrate Easter have a great weekend and Happy Easter to all. If anyone is playing this weekend don't forget to send us your scores.

Peace
HB
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Skarp » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:55 pm

NumeroUno wrote:The second game for AZ was against the might Wolverines from Michigan. AZ lost 2-0.

Go Blue!!

umich.jpg
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Fastpitch Discussions