Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

BOYS vs GIRLS???????

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:35 am

I have talked to a few friends of mine who have boys that play baseball and girls that play softball all under one roof. Every weekend they have to decide who takes the DD to her Fastpitch games and who takes the boy to his baseball games and every weekend their is trouble. The poor boy is getting the leftovers because everyone I have talked to would much rather go to the Fastpitch games with DD than watch their son play baseball. Who else has this problem? I have no boys so we don't have that problem but what I do have Is tickets to 15 Dodger games that I buy every year that while I am sitting their watching the game thinking to myself how much more exciting 14U travel softball is. I still love watching the Angels and the Dodgers but truthfully I would rather watch 2 great softball teams battle it out.. :o
Let me know what you think
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by umpinva » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:52 am

NumeroUno wrote:The poor boy is getting the leftovers because everyone I have talked to would much rather go to the Fastpitch games Who else has this problem? :o

My baseball assignor! ;)
umpinva

by DonnieS » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:09 am

>> I have no boys so we don't have that problem <<

You will. Your girls will attract the little maggots called boyfriends and then you will get the "Daddy, lets go watch xxxx play baseball."
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:16 am

Come on Donnie what are you trying to do ruin my day, I think I feel chest pains.....
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by txfastptchcoach » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:46 pm

The problem we face is they are little ******heads just like we use to be and that is what scares us to death. :evil:
txfastptchcoach

by FPDD_cabbie » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:38 pm

Getting Back to what I think was the question....

Yes, two years ago my wife and I both wanted to go to my DD's softball games rather than my son's baseball games. Problem for me was ..... I was my son's coach. :?

My son was not the problem (except when it came to hitting), it was the other 8 year old little monsters (okay only half the team). I had one kid bunt with bases loaded (force at Home Plate), he was more concerned with getting on base than helping the team score a run. :shock: Had another kid who when pitching would reach his limit of HBP before the second out :( and his parents thought he was the best player on my team. I could go on and on and on ..... but I won't.

Going to my son's games I was stressed out .... but when I went to my DD's games I could relax and enjoy myself.

P.S. I was asked to volunteer to coach because the league did not want two other parents to coach a team.
The secret to happiness is a Good Sense of Humor and a Bad Memory.
FPDD_cabbie

by Nzane » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:06 pm

Much rather watch a softball game than a baseball game. And, I'm a HUGE baseball fan! But, softabll is just more exciting, imo..
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by SSdad » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Well you are lucky they were only Dodger tickets, easy choice there, softball all the way!!! :D
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by wadeintothem » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:03 pm

I have this trouble..

I love baseball..

I'd MUCH rather work softball..

as fun as it is watching some pitcher trying to pick off a runner at 1B, or dig himself a hole in the mound, or some premadonna batter take 28 warm up swings and adjust himself 35 times between every pitch.. I'd rather have some action going on.
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by jofus » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:39 am

Yeah, my 9 year old plays baseball, this is his first year of player-pitch, it's gonna be torture.

My DD has a shirt with the saying "If softball were easy, they would call it baseball" :)
Proud fastpitch, baseball, volleyball, soccer, basketball, etc. Dad :)
jofus

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions