Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

(Minor) Critique of Heybucket

What's on your mind?

by Skarp » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:15 pm

I love this site, but I have a couple of issues:

1) I am frequently experiencing very slow load times on Heybucket, even when all other websites are loading quickly for me. Is anyone else having this problem?

2) Post deletions. I realize (and am fine with the fact) that the moderators have to keep some control over what is posted here. Nevertheless, I think it would be helpful a) to know what criteria are being used in the moderators' decision to delete posts, and b) to be informed in some way when particular posts or threads are deleted. More than once I have found myself searching in vain for posts that no longer exist....but maybe that's just because I'm involved in all the controversial threads. :mrgreen:

Anyway, JMO.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:24 am

Skarp wrote:I love this site, but I have a couple of issues:

1) I am frequently experiencing very slow load times on Heybucket, even when all other websites are loading quickly for me. Is anyone else having this problem?

2) Post deletions. I realize (and am fine with the fact) that the moderators have to keep some control over what is posted here. Nevertheless, I think it would be helpful a) to know what criteria are being used in the moderators' decision to delete posts, and b) to be informed in some way when particular posts or threads are deleted. More than once I have found myself searching in vain for posts that no longer exist....but maybe that's just because I'm involved in all the controversial threads. :mrgreen:

Anyway, JMO.

I personally have no problem signing on but I will call the web designer today and see why your sign on time is slow. I have not heard this from anyone else. I need to call him anyway he has a list of thing that I have requested for him to do or look at.

I have only deleted 2 posts on my own since this site started in December, both had some harsh language. A couple of times I have had requests from members to delete their posts. Also members can delete their own posts. We have no HEYBUCKET rent a cops on this site, we just hope that the members realize that their could be young ones looking at the site.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

Return to Fastpitch Discussions