Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

NEW SOFTBALL IMPLOSION PROTECTION!!!!!

What's on your mind?

by Hawk17 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Bucket Butt wrote:
Hawk17 wrote:Hey, anytime you want to give me credit for my idea, I would appreciate it! Posted under softball jokes!



I couldn't help myself.. Sorry


That's okay, I'm taking investors! :lol: We go public next week.
Hawk17
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:51 am

by zko2000 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:26 pm

If only our last team had this......

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zko2000
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:46 pm

by umpinva » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Bucket Butt wrote:
Area51 wrote:How much is the extended warranty?



Untill your team implodes again..


Wouldn't that be when the warranty expires?
umpinva
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:47 pm

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions