Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Best Softball Organization

What's on your mind?

by NorCal96 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:12 pm

sftball1 wrote:...In a few years, that could definitely change, but until you produce good teams consistently year after year and at more than one level, you can't be qualified as a good "organization". Good "team", yes. Good "organization", not yet. IMO.


If that is how you define an "organization", I'll give you that. This will come up again and only time will tell.
I think these Lady Majic parents are getting as cocky as Grapettes parents!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure that is even possible. :lol:
User avatar
NorCal96
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:28 am

by SoCalFPDad » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:17 pm

I also wanted to add more to the muck and comment and add on to the comments made about the pickup players....I have seen certain organizations dump whole teams for not performing well at certain tourneys...Does this make them a good org?? Does this help your daughter acheive her goals? Or just better the org and its goals?
SoCalFPDad
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:24 pm

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions