Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

New "GOLD" World for 2010????

What's on your mind?

by TReck » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:20 am

Does anyone have any details on this new "GOLD" world that is being planned out West that is supposed to involve most of the really good Gold programs who are going to boycott ASA in 2010? Something that will be held the same time as ASA Gold Nat's starting next year?

Not trying to start anything, just curious.
Ty
TReck
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:47 pm

by anonlooker » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:27 am

Somewhere among the player listings below is a thread "Premier Tournament, alternative to ASA Gold Nats". Read that.
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
User avatar
anonlooker
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:14 pm

by Surehitter » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:33 am

:D Hope this comes to be - went through the whole process with the older one that is in college now. The younger daughter will start playing gold this fall, I won't miss Oklahoma at all !!
Surehitter
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:51 pm

by MTR » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:05 pm

"GOLD" World

Ha! How American!
MTR
 
Posts: 2317
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:21 am

by TReck » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:54 pm

MTR, I couldn't think of any other way to express it where people might understand what I was asking about. New GOLD World Order, Gold Alternative, ??????


And oh, thanks for the link. I knew ya'll would know something about it.

Thanks,
Ty
TReck
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:47 pm

by MTR » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:12 pm

TReck wrote:MTR, I couldn't think of any other way to express it where people might understand what I was asking about. New GOLD World Order, Gold Alternative, ??????


Yeah, sort of my point.

Maybe by next year it will reach the Gold Universal Championship level. Or maybe call it what is will be, Gary Haning's Collegiate Showcase.
MTR
 
Posts: 2317
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:21 am


Return to Fastpitch Discussions