Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

USSSA "B" 16U-18U World Series at West Covina BLD

What's on your mind?

by as the world turns » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:39 am

I had some time to kill yesterday so I stopped by at USSSA "B" West World Series at West Covina, I guess I needed a softball fix after ASA Nationals. I was surprised that BLD was charging $10 for entry, they usually charge $3, there went my beer money, I guess USSSA thinks they can charge as much as ASA. I was really disappointed at the level of play, some teams were ok, some not. How do these teams qualify for "World Series" play? Is it a pay and play system like TCS?
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
User avatar
as the world turns
 
Posts: 1519
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:54 am

by Hawk17 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 pm

You missed two major clues:

1. USSSA World Series
2. B Level
Hawk17
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:51 am

by as the world turns » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Hawk17 wrote:You missed two major clues:

1. USSSA World Series
2. B Level

Yup, I sure did and I am out $10
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
User avatar
as the world turns
 
Posts: 1519
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:54 am


Return to Fastpitch Discussions