Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Questions for college coaches

What's on your mind?

by fasterpitch92701 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 am

I don't want to create another topic-from-hell but I would appreciate it if anyone has a link to a previous topic on this board of elsewhere that has a list of questions that prospective student athletes should ask when visiting a college. I am willing to admit I know 10% of the information on the subject. Yes, I have Arati's book. However, it's always nice to leverage the experiences of those who have been there, done that, got the reality of it.

Inputs sincerely appreciated. Enjoy in good health.

Thanks !
User avatar
fasterpitch92701
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:41 pm

by fasterpitch92701 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Spazsdad.... thank you !!
User avatar
fasterpitch92701
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:41 pm

by ECSB » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:13 pm



Two good sites: http://www.eteamz.com/RECRUITINGTIPS/ne ... cat=550453


and http://robocoach.websitetoolbox.com/?forum=10118

Look under the first topic on UCS - its all there.
ECSB
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:01 am


Return to Fastpitch Discussions