Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

12U National Elimination Brackets Up...

What's on your mind?

by outfielder » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Scores:

California Grapetes 7-0 over Lenox Lightning
Patriots Fastpitch 96 6-2 over New Orleans Voo Doo
CIGS Rebels Gold 5-1 over Kennworth Bandits Gold
96 AZ Killer Bees 8-2 over Quad City Firebirds 96
Indiana Thunder 8-3 over Valley Tribe
California Breeze 96 3-0 over Austin
Southwest Sluggers 96 9-1 over Missouri Pride
Georgia Elite-Miles 8-0 over Team FLA 12U
96 Scotsdale Fever 2-1 over Black Widows
Oak Park Windmills 2-0 over Oregon Panters
I'd rather die than lose, you have to live with losing
User avatar
outfielder
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:25 am

by GSB » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:06 pm

I don't know, I have a feeling the California Rebels just may take this thing.
To each their own.
User avatar
GSB
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

by KekambuS » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:13 pm

GSB wrote:I don't know, I have a feeling the California Rebels just may take this thing.

Whats up George?
I think Power is to Powerful. But i do like the Reb.
KekambuS
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:06 pm

by GSB » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:33 pm

KekambuS wrote:
GSB wrote:I don't know, I have a feeling the California Rebels just may take this thing.

Whats up George?
I think Power is to Powerful. But i do like the Reb.


What up Anthony? Yes, true. But Rebels got the better draw and what looks to be an easier road to the simi-finals. It will be interesting to see.
To each their own.
User avatar
GSB
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

by lvtwft » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Top to Bottom of Round 1:

Windmills, Fever, Team Fl,(they are playing a team they played in pool play..?) Sluggers, Breeze, Tribe, Killer Bees, Bandits, Patriots, Grapettes, Frost Falcons, Tornadoes, Battle Cats, Heartland, Aces, Fire and Ice, Thunder, Storm, Saints, Sting, Impact Red, Lasers Black, Spirit, Vipers…

Frost comets are going to have a tought route…Hot shots, Batbusters then probably the 96 Diamonds..That is if they can make to round 4. Then after that it gets hard.

Sting, Jynx and Corona are all going to play one another back to back...
Then Raiders, Batbuters and Firecrackers have eachother also in the 1st 4 rounds...
Very Bottom of the Bracket seems to have an easy roads till the quarters of the Championship, thats when they hit the Surge...
Even the Surges 1st two games are tougher. Impact Red and Corona Angels.
What we have learned is that every section of this thing is covered with So-Cal teams, If you can make it into the qurters of the championship side and your not from So-Cal. I hope you depth in pitching. Because back to bac to back is going to be hard to do, and that is just to make it to the quarters.
The game is played for that very reason though. You bring your A game, anyone can beat anyone here. Good luck girls. Some of you might just need it...

Round two winners…

Bombers, B.S.96, OC BB*, Revenge, Sting, Jynx, Bandits, Corana Angels, Impact, OC WC, Firecrackers, Fusion, Legacy, Kaos, Peppers, OK Nemesis, Rebels, Lasers Gold, Nemesis, Sac Fire and Ice, Warriors, OC BB, Comets, Lightning, Chi-Town, Corona Angels, P.S., Valley Breeze, TS, AA 97, 96 Glory...
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"
Albert Einstein
lvtwft
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 am
Location: Noitacol

by lvtwft » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Did I read that right, if you lose 1st/2nd round of Championship, you have 13 Games to win the W.S.? In 4 days?? Ouch...
Also do you think Comets16 manager talked to him? A different tone today from him..:)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"
Albert Einstein
lvtwft
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 am
Location: Noitacol

by ArizonaKid » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Go HOTSHOTS!! Beat up the Frost Comets!! :)
From the Arizona kid.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
Walt Disney
User avatar
ArizonaKid
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:40 pm

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:58 pm

Good Job Today Kid....
THE MAD-DOG99
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:07 am

by TheMachine » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:32 pm

The Scottsdale Feaver just lost. 6-0 to the OC Wildcats.
Greatness is a way of life
TheMachine
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:32 pm

by EzOut.EzOut » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Jynx over Breeze
EzOut.EzOut
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions