Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

12U National Elimination Brackets Up...

What's on your mind?

by Comets16 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:21 pm

WOW!!!! Tough bracket all the way around but top is brutal. Champion this year will be tested as I see no easy path to the title game. I was playing the bracket in my head and I was thinking more of #1 vs #4, then #2 vs. #3, but they give all #1 and some #2 byes.


Good Luck all of the teams...Everyone should be thinking one game at a time. Look too far and you will be in loser's bracket
Comets16
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:40 am

by REALLY » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Gut feelings

129
Bomb Squad 96
96 Scottsdale Fever

130
Jynx
Tx Bandits

131 (HOF rematch)
97 Redhots
Firecrackers 96

132
96 TX Fusion
96 TX Peppers

133
SO Cal Rebels
Texas Aces

134
96 Diamonds
BB (Snow)

135
Texas Fury
Power Surge 96

136
Valley Breeze
East Cobb- Bullets
In the immortal words of the great Spazsdad "Don't get all butt hurt" ;)Image
User avatar
REALLY
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm

by outfielder » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:26 pm

REALLY wrote:Gut feelings


136
Valley Breeze
East Cobb- Bullets


I cannot imagine a scenerio where the Valley Breeze beats TeamSmith 96 :roll: :roll:

Nope...still can't.
I'd rather die than lose, you have to live with losing
User avatar
outfielder
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:25 am

by KekambuS » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Prediction: Hot Shots beat Comets. My gut says so.
KekambuS
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:06 pm

by outfielder » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Comets16 wrote:WOW!!!! Tough bracket all the way around but top is brutal. Champion this year will be tested as I see no easy path to the title game. I was playing the bracket in my head and I was thinking more of #1 vs #4, then #2 vs. #3, but they give all #1 and some #2 byes.


Good Luck all of the teams...Everyone should be thinking one game at a time. Look too far and you will be in loser's bracket


Did Aliens (not the kind we know in CA), come down during the rain storm yesterday and take Comets16...what happened :o

Oh...it was that game they played versus the Jynx...who won again, I cannot remember :lol: :lol:
I'd rather die than lose, you have to live with losing
User avatar
outfielder
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:25 am

by KekambuS » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:31 pm

My gut tells me Hot Shots over Comets...
KekambuS
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:06 pm

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:40 pm

KekambuS wrote:My gut tells me Hot Shots over Comets...


Good choice...Go Hot Shots
THE MAD-DOG99
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:07 am

by Uncle Rico » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:41 pm

I think CA gets revenge on Texas Bandits and will play Irvine Sting in game 130
Uncle Rico
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:02 am

by ManitouDan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:46 pm

any updates for laser gold-ohio MD
ManitouDan
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:33 pm

by outfielder » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:50 pm

ManitouDan wrote:any updates for laser gold-ohio MD


They play tonight game 43 at 8:30 vs. winner of Heartland 96 and California Stars-Coast.
I'd rather die than lose, you have to live with losing
User avatar
outfielder
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions