Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

14u Nationals Reports from GA.

What's on your mind?

by Daddylawman » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:29 pm

They are doing a pretty good job of keeping the website up to date:

http://www.cobbcounty-asanationals.com/ ... ackets.htm
Daddylawman
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 11:42 am
Location: Marietta, GA

by anonlooker » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:41 pm

Daddylawman wrote:They are doing a pretty good job of keeping the website up to date:

http://www.cobbcounty-asanationals.com/ ... ackets.htm


Is anyone getting results on the pdf file via this link?... all I get is the same brackets page that has been up for a while, with no updates.
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
User avatar
anonlooker
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:14 pm

by SkidMarks » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:47 pm

anonlooker wrote:
Daddylawman wrote:They are doing a pretty good job of keeping the website up to date:

http://www.cobbcounty-asanationals.com/ ... ackets.htm


Is anyone getting results on the pdf file via this link?... all I get is the same brackets page that has been up for a while, with no updates.


The PDF opens for me through that link. All current results (3:00 PM today) are there.

SM
User avatar
SkidMarks
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: OrangeClownie

by anonlooker » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Just tried again, actually it's an xls file I'm getting, without updates. Crap!

are you clicking "brackets" on the Home Page, then on the next page "Click Here" ?? that is where I'm getting the xls file: National_Pool_Play_FINAL.xls
Last edited by anonlooker on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
User avatar
anonlooker
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:14 pm

by SkidMarks » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:52 pm

anonlooker wrote:Just tried again, actually it's an xls file I'm getting, without updates. Crap!

are you clicking "brackets" on the Home Page, then on the next page "Click Here" ?? that is where I'm getting the xls file


Try this, a direct link:

http://www.cobbcounty-asanationals.com/brackets/National_Pool_Play_7-27-09-3pm.pdf
User avatar
SkidMarks
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: OrangeClownie

by anonlooker » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:53 pm

SkidMarks wrote:
anonlooker wrote:Just tried again, actually it's an xls file I'm getting, without updates. Crap!

are you clicking "brackets" on the Home Page, then on the next page "Click Here" ?? that is where I'm getting the xls file


Try this, a direct link:

http://www.cobbcounty-asanationals.com/brackets/National_Pool_Play_7-27-09-3pm.pdf


Nice! That works!! Thanks mucho! :D :D
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
User avatar
anonlooker
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:14 pm

by anonlooker » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:36 pm

SoCal Jets 7, MC Magic (TX) 0 :D
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
User avatar
anonlooker
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:14 pm

by CrushersDad » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:47 pm

Pretty cool. I have no dog in the race, but there are 2 local teams that I can watch.

Delta Diamonds (CA) - great bunch of kids and parents
California breeze (CA) - Never met them but they are fairly local :)
User avatar
CrushersDad
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Earth

by bamababe34 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Looking for info on the Birmingham Vipers and Thunderbolts games today! Thanks.
bamababe34
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:44 pm

by blogndogn » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Lakewood Firecrackers 11 coastal chaos 3 (MS)
blogndogn
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions