The ASA site has not updated so far. Here is the link in case they ever do. http://www.cobbcounty-asanationals.com/ ... ackets.htm I don't know of any other link. I am just getting reports from wife and a couple freiends.
Don't you know bout the bird...Everybody knows the bird is the word.
So Cal Choppers scored two runs in the top of the 7th to beat the Louisville Lady Sluggers 2-1. Sluggers had several scoring chances early in the game with top of the lineup up but didn't come through.
Our team played the sluggers this year but I was gone on a fishing trip . I knew they were pretty tough . Only lost 5-4 to the Lasers Red in that tourney. MD
Thanks for the scores and keep them coming!! Really appreciate the updates, I tried doing this at SoCal States off my Blackberry and was fine until the Losers Bracket when the sheer number of games to post was too much! Thanks again!
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.