- fat woman.jpg (3.73 KiB) Viewed 3289 times
Nzane wrote:I like to think life is like a cheese sandwich. Sometimes, you add mustard, sometimes, you don't. Then, when I'm in the city, I like to walk cats, that is after I.......WOW, wait a minute, where am I????
WTF was this thread, lol??
Nzane wrote:Hey Hotwheels, we should change our names. Now that Peter Pan is here. You wanna be Batman and I'll be Robin(wait, I'll be Batman, and you can be Robin!). Wait, how about, you be the Skipper, and I'll be Gilligan. Or, we could really mess with them, and you could be Ginger and I would be Maryann, and people wouldn't know who we really are, cause they would think we were woman, and we could make obnoxious posts anonomously, lol!! Ha!! This post has me going NZANE!!! LOL!!
hotwheels wrote:Nzane wrote:Hey Hotwheels, we should change our names. Now that Peter Pan is here. You wanna be Batman and I'll be Robin(wait, I'll be Batman, and you can be Robin!). Wait, how about, you be the Skipper, and I'll be Gilligan. Or, we could really mess with them, and you could be Ginger and I would be Maryann, and people wouldn't know who we really are, cause they would think we were woman, and we could make obnoxious posts anonomously, lol!! Ha!! This post has me going NZANE!!! LOL!!
I'm still working on "Don't hate, just participate".....Maybe one of the funniest statements ever typed here on the Bucket!....It's just wrong on so many levels....
Rounding 3rd wrote:hotwheels wrote:Nzane wrote:Hey Hotwheels, we should change our names. Now that Peter Pan is here. You wanna be Batman and I'll be Robin(wait, I'll be Batman, and you can be Robin!). Wait, how about, you be the Skipper, and I'll be Gilligan. Or, we could really mess with them, and you could be Ginger and I would be Maryann, and people wouldn't know who we really are, cause they would think we were woman, and we could make obnoxious posts anonomously, lol!! Ha!! This post has me going NZANE!!! LOL!!
I'm still working on "Don't hate, just participate".....Maybe one of the funniest statements ever typed here on the Bucket!....It's just wrong on so many levels....
Hotwheels---use it for a cheer---you know---2,4,6,8--- don’t hate---participate!!! Ok maybe not. hmmmm wonder if Obama reads the HB--that could be his new cheer![]()
GIMNEPIWO wrote:CHUNKY :
