peterpan wrote:hotwheels wrote:peterpan wrote:When I was growing up as a kid I can remember feeding peanut butter to my dogs, man I used to laugh and laugh sooo hard. It was only a few months ago that I realized how cruel this actually was. You see, I never gave them milk to wash it down. Although this may brings some laughs to folks, my point here is that if we are truely in the game of fastpitch softball for our kids then lets not cried over spilt milk. Eat a peanut butter sandwhich and drink milk afterwards, then the butter does'nt stick to your mouth. We are all obligated to give our rare athletes the best possible chance to succeed. If we do not drink milk after the peanut butter, we are sure to have the bad case of dry mouth and lock jaw. Incorporate a foundation that is built with the 4C's -Courage, Character, Chemistry and continuity and lets feed our rare athletes Peanut butter and whatch them grow. This foundation can never be broken by anyone or anything. It's proven and it works but only if you truly dedicate to it. I once was a rare athlete that never had the guidance that so many great people have to offer in this great game and I understand all too well what it really takes to succeed at any sport. Don't be caught looking back wishing you could have or should have.
Please stop talking like this, we're trying to work........Use your COURAGE to not post anymore......WTF??
This can't be a real post is it?
This is very real and the courage came when I posted. You should never hate just participate.
You're right...YOU WIN!.......






































