Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

FORMER TEXAS GLORY COACH ACCUSED OF MOLESTATION

What's on your mind?

by texasglori » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Dan I have called you out to explain what where you thinking when you put this guy o0n as a coach and you response nothing. I know you know this post is here because you have a rat that told me.

Your actions speak so loud that we can't hear your words...You come on heybucket and say crap but when a real issue comes forward your no where to be found....Just like you run the Glory
texasglori
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 am

by Demonboy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Joe wrote:
Demonboy wrote:I'm a douche bag


Bummer...


Sophomoric and weak. Big surprise.
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"


"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
User avatar
Demonboy
 
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:26 pm
Location: Hell

by Joe » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Demonboy wrote:Sophomoric and weak. Big surprise.


I know...I thought it would suit you well.
Joe
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:25 pm

by Demonboy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:33 am

Joe wrote:
Demonboy wrote:Sophomoric and weak. Big surprise.


I know...I thought it would suit you well.


You have that confused with sophomoric and funny. :twisted:
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"


"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
User avatar
Demonboy
 
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:26 pm
Location: Hell

by Joe » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Demonboy wrote:
Joe wrote:
Demonboy wrote:Sophomoric and weak. Big surprise.


I know...I thought it would suit you well.


You have that confused with sophomoric and funny. :twisted:


"Demonboy" and "Evil Inside"???

Let's just say sophomoric and move on...
Joe
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:25 pm

by TEXASGLORY » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:26 am

I have been on the road for the past two weeks with my team working and practicing each day in an effort to qualify for Gold Nationals. Someone told me at the park in Tulsa on Friday that I should read the post that glori put out here. No surprise that she takes cheap shots, however for her to know, I will respond.

Mel Hall came to me in August of 2006 and wanted to coach a Glory team as he had a number of players that were entering their senior year and needed help getting into exposure tournaments. We (Dan & Kevin) talked to him and his coaches and decided to bring them in. After a couple of tournaments, one of my closest friends and advisors who was helping to coach the team told me that he suspected something to be wrong with Mel and his actions toward a certain player. We started to investigate and found some evidence that pointed towards him trying to date a 17 year old. I called Mel Hall that day and releived him of his coaching duties and he never coached another softball game. I also spoke with the North Richland Hills police department and turned over all the evidence we had on him. I have since worked with the Tarrant County DA's office and was a witness for the State of Texas in the trial this past week in Fort Worth at Mel's trial. I also spent a lot of time with the victims from previous sports and teams. It was a pleasure to face Mel one last time and present the evidence that along with the testimony of the victims to insure that he will never again walk the streets looking for young girls to prey upon.

This episode has made us a lot better at screening coaches when they come to us. Mel had never been convicted of this and there was no criminal record. He passed the ASA background check. We do a lot more home work on potential coaches today, including personal and professional references. I regret that our paths ever crossed but I am confident that this also helped to convict him.

Dan Adkins
TEXASGLORY
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions