I think bnr was agreeing with me (?).bunt-n-run wrote:Sftbll4ever wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think the draw is huge as well, just don't think that if you have 12 to 15 chances to get in within So Cal and you can't, you should probably think about Westerns.IDigress wrote:Understand where you're coming from, but if a NON-California (or Western) territory team can't beat a California team that couldn't qualify within their 12 territory opportunities, "you probably shouldn't be there" either.
BTW, I am not a Californian, but I am from the other evil state mentioned.
However.....if your team team cannot compete with a top 15 or 20 California team, why should you go?
Yes, Racer X, I believe the best possible 64 teams should go. Looking at the teams registered in the territorial tournament there is about a 3 to 1 ratio of teams comparing South & West to East & North. Oddly, the same ratio as territory berths 6 to 2 (which factors down to 3 to 1 for those of you without calculators)



























