Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

14U Nationals Pin Trading

What's on your mind?

by ice_67 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Skarp wrote:I could start by pointing out that your heybucket quoting skills leave a bit to be desired. ;)

It's not that hard. Click the quote button, then place your cursor one line below all of the text before you begin typing. Go ahead...give it a try.

Well that didn't take you very long.

Reminder to self, add new Heybucket quoting skill to resume.
"[b] Let no player say, if only i had tried harder"
User avatar
ice_67
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:31 pm

by thedoanezone » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:55 pm

ice_67 wrote:
Skarp wrote:I could start by pointing out that your heybucket quoting skills leave a bit to be desired. ;)

It's not that hard. Click the quote button, then place your cursor one line below all of the text before you begin typing. Go ahead...give it a try.

Well that didn't take you very long.

Reminder to self, add new Heybucket quoting skill to resume.

"[b] Let no player say, if only i had tried harder"

Bolding skills need a little work still!
User avatar
thedoanezone
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:17 pm

by ice_67 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:11 pm

thedoanezone wrote:
ice_67 wrote:
Skarp wrote:I could start by pointing out that your heybucket quoting skills leave a bit to be desired. ;)

It's not that hard. Click the quote button, then place your cursor one line below all of the text before you begin typing. Go ahead...give it a try.

Well that didn't take you very long.

Reminder to self, add new Heybucket quoting skill to resume.

" Let no player say, if only i had tried harder"

[b]Bolding
skills need a little work still!

That will be my new "stretch" objective for this year.
"[b] Let no player say, if only i had tried harder"
User avatar
ice_67
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:31 pm

by ice_67 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Oh Crizzap, I give up. I can't clean up these posts fast enough to keep up with you guys :x
Do we need a heybuckey posting clinic?

Actually I "need" an ice cold beer. Which almost brings us back on topic. :o
"[b] Let no player say, if only i had tried harder"
User avatar
ice_67
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:31 pm

by GIMNEPIWO » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:51 am

Spazsdad wrote:Oh Crizzap, I give up. I can't clean up these posts fast enough to keep up with you guys :x
Do we need a heybuckey posting clinic?


Yes sir e bob ... I need a lil' Heybuckey help ... when trying to reference an old thread , I know how to search for it but can't seem to find where the link would be to copy and paste ...
:oops:
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
User avatar
GIMNEPIWO
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Between Rock & Hard Place

by georgiahoo » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:58 pm

How many pins are teams ordering? We started with 60 per player but looks like there are going to be 100+ teams at 14U nationals so I'm thinking about ordering more.

Hey, somebody from Southern/Central Cal drive up to Pismo Beach and bring me some clam chowder from Splash Cafe. I'll reimburse.
georgiahoo
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:01 am

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions

cron