Joe wrote:texasglori wrote: All this thing is, is Glory Bucket and if you dare say anything about them look out....
That's right brother... Glory paid good money for this site and they're not about to let the inmates run the asylum.
Glory don't pay, the parents on these teams including Glory Joe will get on here and try to lie and deceive people just like their great leader Dan does. I also have a inside source saying that Dan new something about what coach Hall was going through but decided to bring him over to Glory anyways.
BTW Joe what has the great Dan done that any Gold coach wouldn’t or couldn’t do. Glory is all a bunch of zombies. Yes Dan, whatever you say Dan, you’re the greatest Dan, You should name the Glory after you Dan, Just a word of warning if he tries to make you drink kool aid, remember JIM JONES
I am so Glad that I was able to see through all the BS Dan was talking and get the hell out of there