Ok, so 12U is over and congrats to the teams who received their berth to Nat's. I was told that the Comets were the real deal so congrats to them for winning the tournament.
Who is going to the 14U HOF and when will the bracket be posted?


artomatic wrote:from socal, I believe Jets, Hurricanes (94) and choppers are going.
looks like hurricanes vs kruzers right off the bat friday at 10:30am!

Skarp wrote:artomatic wrote:from socal, I believe Jets, Hurricanes (94) and choppers are going.
looks like hurricanes vs kruzers right off the bat friday at 10:30am!
You mean '95, right?
nohesitation wrote:Skarp wrote:artomatic wrote:from socal, I believe Jets, Hurricanes (94) and choppers are going.
looks like hurricanes vs kruzers right off the bat friday at 10:30am!
You mean '95, right?
No. '94's are going.

Skarp wrote:nohesitation wrote:Skarp wrote:artomatic wrote:from socal, I believe Jets, Hurricanes (94) and choppers are going.
looks like hurricanes vs kruzers right off the bat friday at 10:30am!
You mean '95, right?
No. '94's are going.
I'd ask why, but I guess I don't really care. Should be a good game against the Kruzers.