GSB wrote:Mike Lednovich wrote:DD's end cap from 2008 blue Synergy is coming out, great bat couldn't find another one. Got a new model and out of the box it's dead. Read some reviews where they said it's hot out of the wrapper. Is there a break-in period with the new models?
Is the Demarini CF3 the go to bat now?
Yes, I bought one for my DD three weeks ago. First at bat with it was an (almost) grand slam (catcher got her at home)(bad call blue). Still got the 3 RBIs. It was hot out of the wrapper and now many of her teammates are using her bat. I think the jury is still out on the CF4. I have heard mixed reviews. Some like it, some don't.
We have the DeMarini Phenix, which we love, but it's too long (34/24)...so it's currently on eBay and I'm getting the CF3 (33/23)...also LOVE the old 2006 Synergy, which she is still using, although she has outgrown it...great bat, great pop...too bad they don't make that one anymore!




























