Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

12U OKC HOF Results

What's on your mind?

by bracketologist » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:02 pm

REALLY wrote:1:00 games
97 TEXAS REDHOTS 3CA Firecrackers 2

Way to go redhots (My new pick to take it all)

Saints 8 Sparks 4
TX Bandits 11 Pride 0
Impact 8 AL Bandits 4



If they (FC) lose one more, they will be coming home! Maybe the plan is to wait like year and get the invite?
bracketologist
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:03 pm

by sbfanatic » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:06 pm

One Cali team to the loser's bracket....Way to go Red Hots.

So far Red Hots, Impact and Battle Cats made a dent in my bracket picks although I have Red Hots as a sleeper pick.

Are the 97 Red Hots going to ruffle some more feathers? They have Lil Saints next..
sbfanatic
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:08 pm

by Big Daddy G » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Red Hots have already ruffled! Congratulations in the early going!

3rd Round
Texas Bandits vs Impact
Red Hots vs Saints

They have a good long break until 12:30 tomorrow.
Some super softball.
:P :P :P
Big Daddy G
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:45 pm

by phxfan » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Anyone know if there is someone there going to keep us updated on the remaining games for today?
phxfan
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:44 am

by REALLY » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:33 pm

see the twitter link above chris may or may not after his 3:30 game but he'll get it through then
In the immortal words of the great Spazsdad "Don't get all butt hurt" ;)Image
User avatar
REALLY
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm

by phxfan » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:21 pm

REALLY wrote:see the twitter link above chris may or may not after his 3:30 game but he'll get it through then


Well I kind of figured that part out. Yes, I have the twitter link and I can see the bracket. I'm wondering about the REST of the games that the comets aren't playing this evening.
phxfan
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:44 am

by coachEd » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Believe it or not, ASA is actually keeping the bracket up to date online after each round of games. Here is the link: http://downloads.asasoftball.com/tourna ... et3047.pdf
Last edited by coachEd on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coachEd
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:09 pm

by REALLY » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 pm

phxfan wrote:
REALLY wrote:see the twitter link above chris may or may not after his 3:30 game but he'll get it through then


Well I kind of figured that part out. Yes, I have the twitter link and I can see the bracket. I'm wondering about the REST of the games that the comets aren't playing this evening.


Based on my bracket predictions Comets will have a Fri. 7:30pm game ;)
In the immortal words of the great Spazsdad "Don't get all butt hurt" ;)Image
User avatar
REALLY
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm

by phxfan » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:26 pm

latest from frostcomets96 on Twitter:

Tx Peppers 3 vs Ok Nemesis
Az Fever 4 vs Ga Battlecats 3
Frosf Comets 8 vs Ca Grapettes 0
Tx Diamond 3 vs Chi Town 2
phxfan
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:44 am

by CharlieHough » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Firecrackers 14 TX Fury 1
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
User avatar
CharlieHough
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions