Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

No travel to other States for CA teams

What's on your mind?

by curveballerguy124 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:34 am

And this is why more and more people go to discuss fastpitch.....
curveballerguy124
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:02 pm

55 degrees here in Utah, gonna be in the 30s here tonight, thats way too cold. Especially when it's high 70s at home in So Cal where these kids should be able to play.
Make sure to sign the recall https://recallgavin2020.com so we can get these kids playing games at home again.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:27 pm

Chin Music wrote:The asshat that feels he is providing a public service with his spreading of political lawn manure agenda needs to find a sight where people can more enjoy your shit. It isn’t here. And take schmuck with u please.

Agree. We don't need this even in the Pub......
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:20 pm

Was nice in Utah this weekend,.restaurants were open and welcoming, the games went off without a problem, it got a little chilly at night and I couldn't see my ocean but at least the kids got to play.

That needs to happen here in California and the only way the kids play here again is recalling newscum and voting all democrats out of office. There's no science to support lock downs, the left only wants control.

Headed to Arizona again this weekend to play. I hate staying in hotels, I hate driving 6-10 hours so the kids can play and every time I have to my hatred for the left becomes stronger and stronger.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Smokie364 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:28 pm

BRING OUR WARRIOR PRINCESS HOME.
Smokie364
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 3BB » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:27 pm

110% wrote:There is ZERO chance CIF will reverse that decision. They may cancel the HS season but they will not force players to pick one over the other. It would be suicide, not one travel ball player would select HS ball over travel ball unless they were already committed.

We just need replace Newsome, Garcetti, and the other liberal minded idiots and get the Covid cases down and the fields open.

So CIF reversed their decision to allow girls to play both HS and travel at the same time. Any other predictions that have ZERO chance of happening? :lol:
3BB
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:20 pm

Unless you're at a private school there likely isn't going to be a.HS season this year.
The CIF reversed that decision because so many kids are joining club football teams and the private schools, who will likely be the only ones playing this spring, and who pay the CIF the most money, were demanding that the CIF do something.

Jordan Campbell has done several videos Bout why the CIF ruled the way they did.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:38 pm

Another great weekend in Arizona playing pretty much all teams from California.
Got to sit in a restaurant and eat. We were.also allowed to see open stores and shops, order drinks at a bar then sit there and enjoy them, paid less than 1.90 a gallon for gasoline.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:02 pm

CIF reversed it's decision to compel travel teams in CA to stop traveling to other Covid ravaged states to play in meaningless tournaments, eat at dine-in restaurants, walk around without masks, and basically ignore all laws of what used to be common decency, then return to CA infected with the Covid virus so they could spread it around their local communities. It's as simple as that.
TheTownUSA

by eclipse09 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:35 pm

I have a friend on Facebook who has posted all sorts of concerns regarding Covid and showing full support for the measures taken to prevent the spread (lockdown, masks, etc).

She then posted a bunch of pics of her kid playing softball in another state. :roll:

I guess kids who can't afford to go out of state can just grin and bear it......
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions