Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Corona Virus: New 16U team looking for '05 players

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Melissar305 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:57 pm

I've finally secured financing to start a new team for the 2020 fall season. As a tribute to our shared spring and summer experience, they will aptly be named the Corona Virus. Although we are not based in Riverside County, it's a catchy name that will likely make a big spash with college recruiters, as we hit the showcase circuit during our inaugural season.

This team will be built from the ground up and is open to all 2023 players. Experience is a plus but not necessary. You will be taught everything you need to know during our once a week practices, and will compete at the highest level before the fall season is over.

We've set the bar high. All we ask is that you give at least 80% effort, 100% of the time. The only exception to the above rule is with our pitching. We need skilled pitchers that can throw with wicked velocity in the 50 to 55mph range, and get the ball over the plate at least 65% of the time.

Passion, dedication, commitment to excellence and attitude are all very good attributes, but if you can hit the ball over the fence 50% of the time, you will never have to worry about any of those things. In the spirit of American exceptionalism, our colors will be red, white and blue to honor our flag and men in uniform. There will be NO kneeling during the game, and that's non-negotiable.

So if you were born in 2005 and are ready to play for the best named team in SoCal, email CoachImaJokkin@gmail.com to schedule a personal tryout. Due to the ongoing and never ending Trump Virus there will be no open tryouts. Play with the best, play with the Virus!
Melissar305

by skwiggy21 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:21 am

I think someone is just desperate for attention. Sad.
skwiggy21
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 110% » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:30 pm

She just needs to go away again.. It was nice without her here...
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

by artomatic » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:41 pm

This is what I've been missing?
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:09 pm

What about the Corona Angels? Doesn't this infringe on their brand? This has got to be a joke.
TheTownUSA

by texmex45 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:16 pm

Melissar305 wrote:I've finally secured financing to start a new team for the 2020 fall season. As a tribute to our shared spring and summer experience, they will aptly be named the Corona Virus. Although we are not based in Riverside County, it's a catchy name that will likely make a big spash with college recruiters, as we hit the showcase circuit during our inaugural season.

This team will be built from the ground up and is open to all 2023 players. Experience is a plus but not necessary. You will be taught everything you need to know during our once a week practices, and will compete at the highest level before the fall season is over.

We've set the bar high. All we ask is that you give at least 80% effort, 100% of the time. The only exception to the above rule is with our pitching. We need skilled pitchers that can throw with wicked velocity in the 50 to 55mph range, and get the ball over the plate at least 65% of the time.

Passion, dedication, commitment to excellence and attitude are all very good attributes, but if you can hit the ball over the fence 50% of the time, you will never have to worry about any of those things. In the spirit of American exceptionalism, our colors will be red, white and blue to honor our flag and men in uniform. There will be NO kneeling during the game, and that's non-negotiable.

So if you were born in 2005 and are ready to play for the best named team in SoCal, email CoachImaJokkin@gmail.com to schedule a personal tryout. Due to the ongoing and never ending Trump Virus there will be no open tryouts. Play with the best, play with the Virus!

A REALLY feeble attempt at humor from someone who clearly needs to get a life. Pathetic and not amusing. Lame :roll:
texmex45

by eclipse09 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:36 pm

The only positive from this post is seeing arto pop in for a look. ;)
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:22 pm

To the woman who attempted to make a sick funny, THIS is what real comedic genius looks like. I'm posting this for everyone's enjoyment. I'm pretty sure you will all be impressed with this woman's unique and brilliant talent.

https://youtu.be/PKz-IgeTMzY
Last edited by TheTownUSA on Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheTownUSA

by Defty » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:20 pm

TheTownUSA wrote:To the woman who attempted to make a sick funny, THIS is what real comedic genius looks like. I'm posting this for everyone's enjoyment. I'm pretty sure you will all be impressed with this woman's unique talent.

That's a good one, but you should see this one.. This guys is actually running for president. Can you believe that this is the best a party has to offer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbE2SmV2bs
Defty
Premium Member
Premium Member

by mammasoftball » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:34 am

Defty wrote:
TheTownUSA wrote:To the woman who attempted to make a sick funny, THIS is what real comedic genius looks like. I'm posting this for everyone's enjoyment. I'm pretty sure you will all be impressed with this woman's unique talent.

That's a good one, but you should see this one.. This guys is actually running for president. Can you believe that this is the best a party has to offer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbE2SmV2bs

no, this is the funniest of all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOoy5F-yKF0
mammasoftball

Next

Return to The Pub