We got our money back. And yes blu there is more to this story than what you've been told. Maybe I'll tell you about someday soon.
Sincerly,
THE YELLING PARENT
timlizy wrote:Just wanted to say "THANKS"!!!
We got our money back. And yes blu there is more to this story than what you've been told. Maybe I'll tell you about someday soon.
Sincerly,
THE YELLING PARENT

Sam wrote:timlizy wrote:Just wanted to say "THANKS"!!!
We got our money back. And yes blu there is more to this story than what you've been told. Maybe I'll tell you about someday soon.
Sincerly,
THE YELLING PARENT
You deserved nothing. Your coach is a fool for giving you anything back.


anonlooker wrote:Leaving mid-season? How about mid-game?
A couple weeks ago at a tournament, the P was struggling with the zone so the coach went out to pull her. By the time she got to the dugout, mom and dad had packed up their chairs and blankets and told her "let's go!" She protested, to no avail, and off they went, gone before the next P was done warming up!
Not pretty.
And in 14u no less, where you would expect the parents to have "matured" in TB well beyond the point of acting like 10u parents!![]()
![]()
timlizy wrote:Just wanted to say "THANKS"!!!
We got our money back. And yes blu there is more to this story than what you've been told. Maybe I'll tell you about someday soon.
Sincerly,
THE YELLING PARENT