Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Player Leaving Mid Season!

What's on your mind?

by GIMNEPIWO » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:08 am

Sam wrote:
Demonboy wrote:
Coach11 wrote:
D00bie wrote:Yellow,

You can't argue with Coach11, I gave up 3 pages ago....


No DOOb.....Yellow can. YOU can't.

Because YOU don't argue points. YOU sling insults. Which is why you gave up.

You're not alone though. Lots of folks lack the ability to debate a point, and so choose to attack the messenger.


That's not true. You're an idiot. :lol:

j/k


Technically, I'm the only true idiot on this board.


Are you insinuating that my idiocy is un-true ?
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
User avatar
GIMNEPIWO
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Between Rock & Hard Place

by Demonboy » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:13 am

Nah, you're more of an idiot savant. :twisted:
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"


"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
User avatar
Demonboy
 
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:26 pm
Location: Hell

by Coach11 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:25 am

Phantom wrote: They don't realize that an agreement involves both parties living up to an agreement, both ways. Both parties get to choose what living up to the agreement means whether the other party likes it or not, this is where the rub and conflict is. The other party believing the other is not living up to the agreement doesn't make the other party a liar, or a cheat, but to Coach11 and Sam it does.


I don't believe Sam has made any such statement.......and I know that I haven't. In fact, I said just the opposite.

If a team/coach isn't living up to their end of the deal, they are just as guilty of lieing.

But leaving because DD isn't getting the playing time she wants (but was never promised) is different then leaving because the team isn't getting the exposure that was guarenteed are two different things.
Coach11
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:56 am

by Coach11 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:27 am

Demonboy wrote:That's not true. You're an idiot. :lol:

j/k


Why, I oughtta! ;)
Coach11
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:56 am

by Sam » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:28 am

I don't know what insinua.....insulati....inshu....I don't know what that means.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
User avatar
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Norco, California

by GIMNEPIWO » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:57 am

Sam wrote:I don't know what insinua.....insulati....inshu....I don't know what that means.


Geesh ! ... it's what you put in the walls and attic of your house that helps keep it cool in the summer and warm in the winter ...

Demon sez:"Nah, you're more of an idiot savant."

Glad you cleared that up ...phew! ... I was gettin' worried ... :lol:
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
User avatar
GIMNEPIWO
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Between Rock & Hard Place

by Sam » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:14 am

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Sam wrote:I don't know what insinua.....insulati....inshu....I don't know what that means.


Geesh ! ... it's what you put in the walls and attic of your house that helps keep it cool in the summer and warm in the winter ...


Fiberglass.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
User avatar
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Norco, California

by GIMNEPIWO » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:00 pm

Sam wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
Sam wrote:I don't know what insinua.....insulati....inshu....I don't know what that means.


Geesh ! ... it's what you put in the walls and attic of your house that helps keep it cool in the summer and warm in the winter ...


Fiberglass.


Zackly... fiberglass insinuation
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
User avatar
GIMNEPIWO
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Between Rock & Hard Place

by Little Bird » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:11 pm

I'm sorry, did I accidentally get on the short bus?
Is a question not the most humble form of communication? I'll accept any answer, regardless of what it is.
User avatar
Little Bird
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:25 am

by Coach11 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Little Bird wrote:I'm sorry, did I accidentally get on the short bus?


We thought you was drivin'! :lol:
Coach11
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:56 am

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions