Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

10U TEXAS TEAMS

What's on your mind?

by REALLY » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:47 am

I'd be curious to hear who handed the top three their loses besides the obvious.
In the immortal words of the great Spazsdad "Don't get all butt hurt" ;)Image
User avatar
REALLY
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm

by JustWondering » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:55 am

REALLY wrote:Maybe that is some SoCal Math but I see 5 texas teams in the top 1-9.


True, but there are actually 12 teams in the top 10. The point of my post was the top 3. TX could have had 7 of the top 10. Who finished at the top?
JustWondering
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:44 am
Location: Right Here

by REALLY » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:06 pm

JustWondering wrote:
REALLY wrote:Maybe that is some SoCal Math but I see 5 texas teams in the top 1-9.


True, but there are actually 12 teams in the top 10. The point of my post was the top 3. TX could have had 7 of the top 10. Who finished at the top?



Then why even concern yourself or waste the time to address anything beyond 3rd place unless you have a degree of concern that things might be a little bit different this year :o
In the immortal words of the great Spazsdad "Don't get all butt hurt" ;)Image
User avatar
REALLY
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm

by JustWondering » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:13 pm

I just enjoy playing with TX because last years results mean nothing for this year. Until then all I have to say is SCOREBOARD!!
JustWondering
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:44 am
Location: Right Here

by wilsoftball » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Sorry Old Yeller....I have taken a look as you suggested, I am still not seeing it your way.
wilsoftball
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:04 am

by 22'sDad » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:45 pm

JustWondering wrote:I just enjoy playing with TX because last years results mean nothing for this year. Until then all I have to say is SCOREBOARD!!


You are correct last years results mean nothing to the teams this year, and "it is impossible to argue with scoreboard" So in your opinion who are the top three this year?
User avatar
22'sDad
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:06 pm

by JustWondering » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:57 pm

22'sDad wrote:
JustWondering wrote:I just enjoy playing with TX because last years results mean nothing for this year. Until then all I have to say is SCOREBOARD!!


You are correct last years results mean nothing to the teams this year, and "it is impossible to argue with scoreboard" So in your opinion who are the top three this year?


IMO it is between the 2 best teams in So Cal(Crunch & Victory) & TPS 98 from TX(seems like they are top dog out there). Of course there could be a dark horse from GA. Wait and see.
JustWondering
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:44 am
Location: Right Here

by 22'sDad » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:07 pm

I like your choices. I have not heard anything about Georgia at all. That is either really good for CA and TX or really bad.
User avatar
22'sDad
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:06 pm

by Who's Next » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Don't count out the 10U teams from Arizona. There are a few going to Colorado Sparkler we will see how they do there.
Who's Next
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:30 pm

by Whizzer86 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:07 pm

22'sDad wrote:I like your choices. I have not heard anything about Georgia at all. That is either really good for CA and TX or really bad.


Be careful not to mention our state in the same sentence with CA. They are having a hard enough time accepting that they don't own the top 15 anymore :D
Whizzer86
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions