Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Calling all HEY BUCKET!!!!

What's on your mind?

by Coach11 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Tucson wrote:You try to talk your brother into moving his wedding to Easter morning, because you know there are no other free weekends.

(And I hate to even think about how unpredictable funerals are.)


Wow....you got Easter Sunday off, huh?

:D
Coach11
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:56 am

by MoeFoes » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Coach11 wrote:
Tucson wrote:You try to talk your brother into moving his wedding to Easter morning, because you know there are no other free weekends.

(And I hate to even think about how unpredictable funerals are.)


Wow....you got Easter Sunday off, huh?

:D

I'll host a friendly just out of spite... I'll call it "Bunnyball" or "Easter Heat"
HEHEHEHEHEHEH :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Why I Aughta"
MoeFoes
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: Ghetto America

by hit4power » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:08 am

when you get home from work on your DD's 15th birthday and Mom (with mock sadness in her voice) informs that after an all day "just us girls" shopping spree the only thing DD wanted and bought with her B-day money was that new Mizuno glove....
hit4power
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:09 am

by okieboy » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:34 pm

You realize your new truck is "officially" broke in when you see the cleat marks on the dash. :D
Don't run through the screen door....you might strain yourself.
okieboy
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 10:37 pm

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions