Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Cult Status

What's on your mind?

by GIMNEPIWO » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:14 am

anonlooker wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote::o talk about Criptonite ....


Don't you mean Cryptonite??! :mrgreen:


I was going for criple/crytonite ... but yeah, that too ;)
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
User avatar
GIMNEPIWO
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Between Rock & Hard Place

by Ace » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:40 am

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
anonlooker wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote::o talk about Criptonite ....


Don't you mean Cryptonite??! :mrgreen:


I was going for criple/crytonite ... but yeah, that too ;)


I think he meant, as in tales from the crypt.
"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."
Ace
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:58 pm

by anonlooker » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Ace wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
anonlooker wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote::o talk about Criptonite ....


Don't you mean Cryptonite??! :mrgreen:


I was going for criple/crytonite ... but yeah, that too ;)


I think he meant, as in tales from the crypt.


More like "tails from the crypt" :D
cuz that backside...
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
User avatar
anonlooker
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:14 pm

by MoeFoes » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:51 pm

Demonboy wrote:
artomatic wrote:
dustyshoes wrote:My personal favorites are the ones that teach you something you are unlikely to learn on any other FP forum.

For instance, I learned that double parking near the fields and concession stands so that you can set up your own parking lot concession stand and then sparking up a doobie to pass around to your team's parents without even offering to share it with others is really, really, really bad friendly etiquette.


Image


Ah the cross joint and it's "perfect trifecta". Movie making at it's finest.

Lets not forget "Half Baked" Remember "Killer" B
"Why I Aughta"
MoeFoes
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: Ghetto America

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions

cron