

GIMNEPIWO wrote:...Thanks Arto ... ya made me do that thing where I start to throw up in my mouth and then coffee comes out my nose again ... as if the cankles on Spazsdad's drunk weren't bad enuf ...

artomatic wrote:GIMNEPIWO wrote:...Thanks Arto ... ya made me do that thing where I start to throw up in my mouth and then coffee comes out my nose again ... as if the cankles on Spazsdad's drunk weren't bad enuf ...
my work is done here...

DonnieS wrote:artomatic wrote:GIMNEPIWO wrote:...Thanks Arto ... ya made me do that thing where I start to throw up in my mouth and then coffee comes out my nose again ... as if the cankles on Spazsdad's drunk weren't bad enuf ...
my work is done here...
Art, if you ever get arrested for something, and your computer gets confiscated, I gotta believe the links will get you committed.
