Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

Women protesting?

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by as the world turns » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:43 pm

I'm not quite sure what they are protesting. Women in America can drive a car, get an education, get a mortgage and purchase a home. They can be doctors, lawyers, architects, engineers. They can be ministers or atheists. They can have children without men. They can speak their minds. I'm positive that they can still do these things now that Trump is president. This just looks like a giant hissy fit because their candidate lost. Being a sore loser is never a good thing.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by Hurricane » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:02 pm

The march had nothing to do with women's issues. It was designed to be an anti-Trump rally.....organized by George Soros and his liberal groups (moveon.org, CAIR, etc.). What's really hilarious is that one of the leaders of the march is Palestinian-Muslim woman who favors "sharia law). Women's rights.????

Sadly, some very decent people participated and were duped into thinking the march was for all women...when in fact, it was only for liberal women.

enjoy:

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womeninthewo ... ashington/
Hurricane

by as the world turns » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:34 pm

“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by tbjd33 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:44 pm

as the world turns wrote:Image

Now that was Funny... LMAO!
tbjd33

by kevin » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:05 am

Interesting that you would find it appropriate to post this meme on a website dedicated to girls fastpitch softball.

kevin

by tbjd33 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:25 pm

kevin wrote:Interesting that you would find it appropriate to post this meme on a website dedicated to girls fastpitch softball.

It is posted on "The Pub". Isn't that open to all discussions or are you like the many not wanting to hear others opinion or thoughts.

I've seen several rediculius topics on "The Pub" I don't necessary agree with. Part of what makes our country great is for generations we have been able to speak out.

End of the day this is a Girls Fastpitch website that is majority dudes...

Just sayin...
tbjd33

by kevin » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:45 pm

Quite the contrary. I am quite interested in hearing your opinion. I just found it interesting how it went from questioning the motivation behind the march, to who was behind its organization, to a meme about fat women. Just interesting to me that's all. I am not a Trump supporter, but I have made an effort to try and understand the viewpoints of those that do.

tbjd33 wrote:
kevin wrote:Interesting that you would find it appropriate to post this meme on a website dedicated to girls fastpitch softball.

It is posted on "The Pub". Isn't that open to all discussions or are you like the many not wanting to hear others opinion or thoughts.

I've seen several rediculius topics on "The Pub" I don't necessary agree with. Part of what makes our country great is for generations we have been able to speak out.

End of the day this is a Girls Fastpitch website that is majority dudes...

Just sayin...
kevin

by Hurricane » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Really, Kevin?

It is very pertinent and germane to post WHO was funding the protesters and rioters and also WHO the leaders of the March are and what they stand for....otherwise, our DD's will think the March was bout women's rights and not an anti-Trump rally for Democrats.

(note, I didn't say liberal Democrats since that would be redundant....the Democrats of yesteryear are now either Republicans or Trumpsters and ashamed of their party)..
Hurricane

by kevin » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:38 pm

Ok not sure I said it wasn't.

Hurricane wrote:Really, Kevin?

It is very pertinent and germane to post WHO was funding the protesters and rioters and also WHO the leaders of the March are and what they stand for....otherwise, our DD's will think the March was bout women's rights and not an anti-Trump rally for Democrats.

(note, I didn't say liberal Democrats since that would be redundant....the Democrats of yesteryear are now either Republicans or Trumpsters and ashamed of their party)..
kevin

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:45 am

as the world turns wrote:I'm not quite sure what they are protesting. Women in America can drive a car, get an education, get a mortgage and purchase a home. They can be doctors, lawyers, architects, engineers. They can be ministers or atheists. They can have children without men. They can speak their minds. I'm positive that they can still do these things now that Trump is president. This just looks like a giant hissy fit because their candidate lost. Being a sore loser is never a good thing.

You forgot that women, just like men have the right to peaceful protest ... The woman's march was about whatever it meant to the woman that was marching ... Her right to equal pay for equal work, her right to abortion, right to marry whomever she wants -LGBT rights, the right to be upset that someone who has shown no regard for woman was elected President and on and on and on ... Wasn't so long ago that there was no Title IX and your daughter instead of playing softball would be in sewing class learning how to be a home maker and have to be happy about it ... But someone protested ...
You just spent 8 years bashing Obama ... Don't women have the same right to bash a candidate they don't like ? Maybe they marched so they have the right to the same hissy fit you had.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

Next

Return to The Pub