Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Amanda Stockman- Intensity 14U - Another Loss at a Young Age

What's on your mind?

by jmo » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Another tragic loss at such a young age. Amanda took her own life yesterday. I cannot even imagine the pain and suffering the Stockman family is going through. To all the young ladies out there, please know there are so many people who are there to help you if you would just reach out and ask. Prayers are with the family and all the Jersey Intensity family too!! Here is the note sent by Kevin ODonnell and the Intensity Family.

Greetings!
It's with deep regret and sadness that we have lost 2018 Amanda Stockman #32

Amanda Stockman, a beautiful and passionate 15 year old young student athlete resided in a suburb of Buffalo, New York. Daughter of John and Kathy Stockman, who is one of six girls, Amanda attended Williamsville North High School where she excelled in both academics and athletics. Amanda played for Jersey Intensity's 14u National Softball Team. A Future All American, Amanda aspired to play softball at a Division 1 University. The Stockman Family wishes to continue Amanda's passion for softball through The Amanda Stockman Scholarship Fund to go towards aspiring young student athletes who wish to carry on her commitment, motivation and drive. Play for Mo #32 !

Please Click on the link
https://www.gofundme.com/4c4wjv3w

Amanda Stockman Scholarship Fund
to make a donation on behalf of the Stockman family

Thank you in advance for your support, prayers and generosity

Intensity Softball Organization
Play for #32 Fund
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Incredibly tragic. Condolences to her family. :(
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by aparent » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:05 pm

My prayers go out to the ones she left behind. I can't even imagine the agony her parents are going through. Such a tragedy. I know many of us in the softball community have our girls involved in sports specifically so that they can build self esteem and have an area they can feel comfortable and safe in when the storm of the teenage years blows hard, but the reality is that our girls are going through a lot in these years and you never know what demons lurk inside them and they don't always have the ability to give voice to their pain or reach out.
aparent

by toner297 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:37 am

My families condolences to her family.
toner297
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jtat32 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:57 pm

Very sad news - our thoughts and prayers go out to the family.
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Cal_A's_Softball » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:32 pm

The Cal A's Organization would like to extend our Heartfelt Condolences to the Stockman Family and The Intensity Softball family for your great loss. We will keep you in our Prayors.

The Cal A's Organization
Cal_A's_Softball
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Fastpitch Discussions