Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

6/30/2013If your daughter is 13 or older this is a must read

What's on your mind?

by catcherzrule » Fri May 31, 2013 8:11 am

Bob,

No, the long reply answered my questions perfectly! I wish I could attend your event at Arlington HS...just down the road from me. But we are back at it now that CIF is over for our HS.

I look forward to all the possibilites that RTA has to offer. Thank you for bringing this to all of us and giving players and parents another tool to use in the recruiting process.

:D
catcherzrule

by NumeroUno » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:53 am

Every player in zoom into june will get registered. Colleges do not want to see a blank profile
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by catcherzrule » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 am

Uno and Bob,

I was contacted by a NCSA "scout." I checked out their program and it is pretty impressive. Can one, or both of you, give me your take on NCSA vs. RTA. I know NCSA has some big name backers and a fairly big price tag. RTA's basic program is free, but I don't know if NCSA's options and resources are worth the money.

Thanks again...

:)
catcherzrule

by rtathletes » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Great question! NCSA provides a great service and is an awesome company. The service they provide is a 1-1 direct contact relationship where they literally walk you through the recruiting process. Thus the cost is upwards of 3k. It is well worth it if this fits into a yearly budget. I built RTA to provide all players/travel coaches and families the ability to get themselves recruited using all of the same tools and more provided by the bigger recruiting services such as NCSA. Our service will always have a free option for all players/teams/college coaches. The upgrades will be from 89 to 149/year. After 24 years of coaching and 14 years of getting players recruited I put everything I know into the service so players have an equal footing to get themselves as visible as possible to all of the prospective colleges. It literally ties the player, travel coach, college coach, tournament director and camp director all into 1 closed loop. Nothing else can do that. We will load the PGF qualifier games this weekend. So any player in RTA competing in those games can be found by college coaches. Or any player no matter where they are competing can add their play events and thus college coaches can find them.
Upcoming: "My guide to a full ride" module that will guide a player from 8th grade to graduation on all of the recruiting needs. Please let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks
Bob from RTA
bob@rtathletes.com
www.RealTimeAthletes.com
Connect in Real Time... Really Easy!
rtathletes

by NumeroUno » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:19 pm

The best recruiting site in the country sign up for free
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by outtahere » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:29 am

Would love some help. Set up profile but "Organization" doesn't have the time to set up our team. Sparkler is a week away and we already missed Zoom into June opportunities. What is a DD supposed to do now? Profile is complete and ready! We went the old fashioned route and simply e-mailed coaches....HELP?
outtahere

by rtathletes » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi - I know my answers are somewhat long so I did a quick video to show you what a college coach see's in RTA when a player adds an event to their calendar. This is just one that RTA will benefit your player.. please let me know your thoughts and any other questions I can help with: http://youtu.be/W00GrfDi94A
Bob from RTA
bob@rtathletes.com
www.RealTimeAthletes.com
rtathletes

by PDad » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:16 pm

How many college coaches have signed up and are currently using it?
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ontheblack » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Dang I wish I had thought of this. Very slick.
ontheblack

by rtathletes » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Great question.. we just came out of beta 3.5 weeks ago. We already have over 4000 players now and a few hundred college coaches. It's the Hen or the egg though! What was first? If we have all of the cc's then the players will join. If we have all of the players then the cc's will join!

I will tell you though that we have many of the top cc's in the nation taking a long look at this tool right now and Colorado will be a great test for them to check it out. Bottom line... no other technology even comes close to RTA and we are just getting started. I hope all players and teams add their game events in Colorado so the search engine is fat with results. Then any cc can find any player they want no matter if they are on the best field or not! None of the governing bodies can stop that! So the players and cc's (college coaches) can just do their own business together!

Please let me know if you have any other questions, comments feedback. RTA is built for the players to be free to show their ability and for the college coaches to be free to find them anytime and anywhere in Real Time.
Thanks
Bob from RTA
bob@rtathletes.com
www.RealTimeAthletes.com
rtathletes

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions