Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

6/30/2013If your daughter is 13 or older this is a must read

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Wed May 22, 2013 10:04 am

Yes there are different levels of upgrades the highest upgrade is under $200 a year compared to other site charge thousands of dollars a year.

I would not put my daughters college career in anyone's hand. You have to look out for #1 :)

Also with the top upgrade comes with online tutoring, I'm not kidding the site is amazing
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by catcherzrule » Fri May 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Uno...I spent some time today on my DD's RTA profile. You are right, it is very cool, easy and I am excited for the possibilites.

Thanks for letting us know here on HB.

:D
catcherzrule

by NumeroUno » Fri May 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Thank you for responding, good luck :)
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Mon May 27, 2013 4:43 am

Get ur organization together and have a RTA come out and show u a brief demo on how easy the system works
premium.html
NumeroUno

by catcherzrule » Tue May 28, 2013 11:38 am

Would love to. I will ask our coach. Would it be Mr. Rico leading the demo? :)
catcherzrule

by NumeroUno » Tue May 28, 2013 1:13 pm

No Mr Rico will not be doing the demo. If you can get multiple teams together from your organization and parents that works the best
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Thu May 30, 2013 12:12 am

70 people in the last week from Heybucket have looked at RTA and signed up. Take advantage of this and you can thank me later :) It is the best recruiting site I have ever seen.

Colleges love the site, Travel ball coaches love the site, it makes life easier for everyone involved
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Thu May 30, 2013 10:10 am

This Sunday Free seminar
8:00AM-9:00 AM
Arlington High School
2951 Jackson St Riverside, CA 92503

By softball field

Bob Surane will be there explaining about the best recruiting site in the country (RTA) Real Time Athletes. Seminar is free and registration is free

Let me know, Teams welcome
premium.html
NumeroUno

by catcherzrule » Thu May 30, 2013 10:43 am

70? Awesome!

Uno, sorry to bother you with more questions, but...I see that a college coach visited by DD's profile, but I can't seem to figure out how to see what coach/school. Is there a way?

Also, when I attempt to enter her TB team, I was asked to enter the info, and apparently an email was sent to her coach? I can't enter the team name, etc now in her profile...I guess the coach has to do something?

Can't come Sunday...games...go figure! ;)

Thanks!
catcherzrule

by rtathletes » Thu May 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi.. i saw your question re; RTA. What a great question on the dashboard profile hits and searches! We have been back and forth on this feature for many months! The real reason for this functionality is to give the players some kind of indicator of how well their marketing program is working. The more hits they get than obviously the better they are doing. Now we originally had the identity of the coach who searched/visited the profile show for the player. But our college coach beta users asked that we remove that part of the function only because they did not want to mislead recruits. The reason: college coaches(cc's) will search and tag many players in RTA just to begin the initial research of a player. If the ticks show the coach identity the player may prematurely think that coach is now directly recruiting them and that may not yet be the case.
We did add an additional functionality for the players where a cc can add a player to a scout list and a watch list. If a player is added to this list the player get's a notification that they have been added to a list. The players travel coach will automatically be notified of what cc has added the player to the list. However the cc has the option to notify the player or not. If the cc adds a player to a list and does not choose to let that player know their id then the player will just be alerted they have been added to a list. The player can find out who through the team coach.
Now with regard to a player adding themselves to a team. Yes, the travel coach accepts the team ownership, Then the players can be added to the team. A player can be found by cc's by adding events to their calendar. But if a player is on a team and the team coach adds a team event then all players on that team will have that event show on their personal calendar.
Sorry for the long reply but I hope this answers your questions.

Please feel free to ask me anything else re; RTA or recruiting/getting your player-team recruited.

Thanks

Bob Surane
Founder - Real Time Athletes
rtathletes

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions