Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

6/30/2013If your daughter is 13 or older this is a must read

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Tue May 14, 2013 9:20 am

This is the greatest site I have ever seen.

I have seen many recruiting sites over the years and I have spent hundreds of hours looking through these sites to see if these sites are worth the money they are charging. I have seen site charging $500, $2,500, $3000 and up to over $5000.00. Not one time have I ever been impressed with a recruiting site. Over charging and delivering very little.

Well for the last month I have been looking at RTA ( Real Time Athlete) This is the most incredible recruiting site I have ever seen.. You know what it is FREE. Their are fantastic upgrades but you can sign up right now for absolutely nothing and start getting your student athletes name out to thousands of colleges nation wide.

You have all heard of Derek and Joann Allister from On Deck Recruiting, if not they run the best recruiting camps in the country. Derek and Joann were so impressed with RTA On Deck has now incorporated RTA into the On Deck camps.

I am still learning about RTA and they have great customer service. Sign up here for RTA and turbo charge your daughters recruiting experience, you won't be disappointed I promise you. If you have questions you can post them here and I will get you an answer for you. I did mention it is FREE to register your daughter right:)

http://realtimeathletes.com/heybucket

rta2013logoicon60x60.jpg
rta2013logoicon60x60.jpg (13.17 KiB) Viewed 48401 times
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by exD1dad » Tue May 14, 2013 1:08 pm

My DD was the Pilot program this past fall(they fixed a bunch of stuff since then) for this great tool & my advice to everybody is jump on it now before they start charging :lol:
"It's not giving up if you discover you've been chasing the wrong destiny" -Morley LA street artist who posted this on Melrose Avenue in Jan '14
exD1dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Tue May 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Click on the RTA link above or on any page on heybucket and get you DD's recruiting experience supercharged.
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Fri May 17, 2013 11:13 am

Built by the players for the players

If your DD is 13 or older get her in today, it's free and it will give you a jump start
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Sun May 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Parents talk to your DD's coaches and make sure they sign up for RTA (Real Time Athletes).

Once they sign up for free it make recruiting a lot easier for them. A coach would be crazy not to use this free service

http://realtimeathletes.com/heybucket.php
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Sun May 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Look at these clips they are only a few minutes long
http://realtimeathletes.com/rta-university.php

Recruiting at its Finest

click here and get your free membership to the best recruiting site in the country
http://realtimeathletes.com/heybucket.php
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Mon May 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Host ur teams web site for free

http://realtimeathletes.com/futures.php
premium.html
NumeroUno

by catcherzrule » Wed May 22, 2013 8:55 am

Uno...I checked out the clips...very cool. I manage our team's website, but the head of our org wants us to remain JUST on his main site.

Does a team, or player, HAVE to have a website, or can she get the benefits of RTA without a team website?

Thanks for the info...very interesting.

:)
catcherzrule

by NumeroUno » Wed May 22, 2013 9:21 am

You can register on your own, you don't need your team to do it. I can't imagine anyone one not wanting their team to register, this site is incredible. Plus it makes life easier on the coach to keep tract of who is looking at his players. It saved me a lot of time and has made things way more organized.

Just as an example:

A college team is looking for a 2015 left handed pitcher that is 5'6" or taller that throws 60 plus. They punch in that info and all the pitchers that fit that description pop up.

A travel coach can add a event to his schedule and it automatically goes to all his players calendar. games, practices, clinics, team dinner etc

A travel coach can also tell which colleges are looking at his players and how many times they have looked at a certain players profile/video/ stats etc

Like I said before I have looked at many of these sites over the years and this is hands down by far better than anything on the market. Oh ya sign up for FREE
premium.html
NumeroUno

by catcherzrule » Wed May 22, 2013 9:32 am

I would tend to agree, but the head of the org wants what he wants...ya know?

The RTA site says a "free trial..." does that mean there is a fee at some point?

Thanks for the help!
catcherzrule

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions