Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

TNL Coach Released - Mistrial Declared

What's on your mind?

by Skarp » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:51 am

FPF1234 wrote:Now that is funny, I doubt very seriously that any of these folks who hide behind these computers and anonymous talk boards are going to come out in person and have anything to say to this man at the first GOLD tournament they see him at. And a boycott, in CA? Yeah right, I can see it now, headlines "TNL goes undefeated in Lancaster qualifier because no body shows up".....Yeah right, some how I think the idea of a boycott is the same as the idea that someone will actually have something to say....JUST EMPTY TALK.

Which I guess is why you're responding to all of it.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
User avatar
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3141
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:10 pm

by Thefinalword » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:26 pm

FPF1234

"Wow, what if this guy is innocent". FPF - If it looks like a turd, feels like a turd, and smells like a turd, IT IS A TURD !!!
Thefinalword
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:32 pm

by FPF1234 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:41 pm

Yeah but who is making the decesion as to what is a turd? You? Some people may say it does not smell like a turd, look like a turd, or behave like a turd in any fashion, and there in lies your problem.
FPF1234
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:38 am

by Thefinalword » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:58 pm

FPF1234 "Some people may say ... " yea, they are the TNL Kool Aid drinkers. You obviously don't know CF very well. Reread the entire post to refresh your memory of how many people on this thread do know CF. "and therein lies your problem". I don't have a problem ... the TNL parents do. You must of thought OJ was innocent - right?
Thefinalword
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:32 pm

by Sam » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:01 pm

FPF1234 wrote:Now that is funny, I doubt very seriously that any of these folks who hide behind these computers and anonymous talk boards are going to come out in person and have anything to say to this man at the first GOLD tournament they see him at. And a boycott, in CA? Yeah right, I can see it now, headlines "TNL goes undefeated in Lancaster qualifier because no body shows up".....Yeah right, some how I think the idea of a boycott is the same as the idea that someone will actually have something to say....JUST EMPTY TALK.


Do you really think that I am anonymous???
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
User avatar
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Norco, California

by Skarp » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:07 pm

FPF1234 wrote:Yeah but who is making the decesion as to what is a turd? You? Some people may say it does not smell like a turd, look like a turd, or behave like a turd in any fashion, and there in lies your problem.

Look honey...fecal metaphysics. And you say I'm just wasting my time on here. :lol:
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
User avatar
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3141
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:10 pm

by Letsgetreal » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:42 pm

FPF1234

On your boycott comment in the Lancaster Gold tournament, you're not very smart, are you? If all the teams told the TD they wouldn't come if TNL was there, TNL wouldn't even be invited.
Letsgetreal
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:32 am

by artomatic » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:48 pm

for anyone keeping score:
TNL released - 222
DD forced to change # - 204
http://www.heybucket.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=537
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
User avatar
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:41 pm
Location: Nearest Ogggi's

by hotwheels » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:30 pm

artomatic wrote:for anyone keeping score:
TNL released - 222
DD forced to change # - 204
http://www.heybucket.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=537



Great comment Kirk Gibson!! ;)
User avatar
hotwheels
 
Posts: 1923
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:48 am
Location: Corona

by Demonboy » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:33 pm

Skarp wrote:
Letsgetreal wrote:I have to agree with FP1234 on one thing. It is their parents choice to do what they want with their kids

Yep...and it's everyone else's choice to react how they see fit--including whether to avoid playing them, or whether they react to CF's presence at the field, etc.
Apparently freedom of choice and opinion only extend, on FPF's view, as far as his own choices and opinions. Otherwise it's "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS." :roll:


Hell no. We never pass on an easy win.
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"


"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
User avatar
Demonboy
 
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:26 pm
Location: Hell

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions