FPF1234 wrote:There is no evidence of that being a factor. You chastise those who condemn without having all the facts yet you make baseless accusations.
You mean to tell me that there is no evidence of people rushing to judgement on this board agiasnt this young man for some apparent reason? There is no evidence of a rush to judgement? Hmmm,Ok, I will give you that there is no direct evidence that specifically says that this is a racial thing, or any direct evidence that states that the rush to judgement of this young man on this board is based on the racial make up of the involved parties, I will concur that I just jumped to a conclusion based on what I construe as fact...oh wait a minute....sounds exactly like what this board is doing to this young man doesnt it? So why is it ok in one instance but not in the other? There is no evidence that proves this mans guilt yet it is ok for some folks to condem without having all the facts and ok for them to make baseless accusations? Why? The thing is allot of nasty things have been said about this coach, without any real evidence indicating this man did anything, great point demonboy, I could not have said it better myself.
Four jurors, a 17 year old girl, a prosecutor and at least a couple of detectives disagree.



























