Coming in a little late...but here's my top 10:
1. Storm 97
2. Grapes 97
3. Lady Magic
4. Stars
5. AASA
6. Sorcerers
7. Cal Breeze 97
8. EC Hotshots
9. Sting
10. Outlaws
**Can't live in the past...gotta look forward.
grass stain wrote:Would have to agree (though a little less harshly). I would at a minimum put Sorcerers ahead of stars and probably AASA as well.
HOWEVER, the RR Gold tournament Memorial weekend is going to be AWESOME! Just wish Storm 97 had entered.....
fstptchdad wrote:Wow! Stars must've beat your team and you can't admit that, coming out of nowhere, they're pretty good. Sorcerers are a great team too. We'll see. No need to be rude.
My kids played awhile back and are out of college now. I just follow the games and get to most tournaments to see the kids play and have fun. Lots of talent out there.
By the way, it's the parents who don't have fun at these things. You know who I'm talking to, so I don't have to be rude and name usernames.
coachadub wrote:I cannot vote for teams whom I have not yet seen play (that would be giving someone's else's opinion). Thus, based on what I have seen in the last 60 days...
1. Salinas Storm
2. Lady Magic
3. Visalia Outlawz
4. AASA
5. So. Bay Stars
6. Strikkers
7. CC Comets
8. EC Hot Shots
9. Sorcerers 98
10. CenCal Intensity
11. R & R Gold - R
12. CC Krush
13. Central Valley Freeze
14. SJ Renegades
15. Grapettes 98
16. Salinas Storm 98
I have seen other teams play, but these are the only teams worth ranking. Again, my opinion based on games I have seen played recently.